US Forensic Auditors At Work On Swiss Accounts

Old April 26th 11, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL

Default US Forensic Auditors At Work On Swiss Accounts

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ri-ties_169668
Old April 26th 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/26/2011 1:52 PM, BL wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ri-ties_169668

Dumbass,

It ain't gonna be a Tuesday in April. Or May.

It'll come in July. That's when the attention is maximized. With
Novitsky, that's the point.

You heard it here first, a Tuesday in July.

Fred Flintstein
Old April 26th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fred Flintstein wrote:
It ain't gonna be a Tuesday in April. Or May.

It'll come in July. That's when the attention is maximized. With
Novitsky, that's the point.

You heard it here first, a Tuesday in July.

And he's going to post the news to rbr first because he's a secret rbr
lurker.

Old April 26th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL

On 4/26/2011 3:40 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 4/26/2011 1:52 PM, BL wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ri-ties_169668

Dumbass,

It ain't gonna be a Tuesday in April. Or May.

It'll come in July. That's when the attention is maximized. With
Novitsky, that's the point.

You heard it here first, a Tuesday in July.

Fred Flintstein

No ****Wit, I read it in the article I linked to. You are so stupid. Go
back under your favorite rock.
Old April 26th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/26/2011 3:23 PM, BL wrote:
****Wit,

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to face the
day knowing that my very presence here causes so much
discomfort to you. No idea.

Fred Flintstein
Old April 26th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL

On 4/26/2011 5:51 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 4/26/2011 3:23 PM, BL wrote:
****Wit,

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to face the
day knowing that my very presence here causes so much
discomfort to you. No idea.

Fred Flintstein

Discomfort? Not at all. Your ****Wit, knee jerk attacks are expected
and often amusing--stupidity can be funny. You're living proof of that. :-)
Old April 27th 11, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

On 4/26/2011 3:23 PM, BL wrote:
****Wit,

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to face the
day knowing that my very presence here causes so much
discomfort to you. No idea.

Fred Flintstein

Discomfort? Not at all. Your ****Wit, knee jerk attacks are expected and
often amusing--stupidity can be funny. You're living proof of that. :-)

Attack? There was no attack. It's like that time you argued that the
Bush Administration destroyed the WTC. You've got it all wrong again.
Old April 27th 11, 11:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Substance McGravitas wrote:
It's like that time you argued that the
Bush Administration destroyed the WTC. You've got it all wrong again.

No, it was the Brits as a belated revenge for stuff that happened in the
1700's:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/25/guantanamo-files-al-qaida-assassin-worked-for-mi6

And the Canadians have contingency plans for the Sears tower in case you
beat them at ice hockey.
Old April 27th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On 4/26/2011 3:23 PM, BL wrote:
****Wit,

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to face the
day knowing that my very presence here causes so much
discomfort to you. No idea.

Fred Flintstein

Discomfort? *Not at all. Your ****Wit, knee jerk attacks are expected
and often amusing--stupidity can be funny. *You're living proof of that.. :-)

My goodness, Brian!

After reading your juvenile outbursts, I wonder:

Are you ambidextrous?

Did you learn to type with your non-dominant hand while you were away?

Or do you still type with your dominant hand, and the typing is old
hat but the other activity is like getting some strange (which I will
explain if you want)?

It would seem the time to burn down pro cycling in order to save it
has passed.
Does this make you sad?

What is it about Lance Armstrong that really bothers you the most,
again?

Do you think the Lance diversion might have helped Barry Bonds' case?
Kinda ironic, no?

Well, be sure to watch Oprah and we're waiting for your report.
--D-y

"Turning battered bikes into forensic dramas." Interesting articleabout bicycle accident investigations in yesterday's San Jose Mercury News SMS Techniques 4 May 11th 10 06:54 PM
Racers with Twitter accounts? Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 16 February 23rd 09 03:38 PM
this forum accounts for _____ percent of total uni-ers in usa? terrybigwheel Unicycling 5 May 23rd 06 04:29 AM
Gmail-Accounts souleater12 Unicycling 38 September 11th 04 07:47 PM
The problem with new accounts noclowns Unicycling 6 June 5th 04 08:56 AM