r.b.racing

Old April 27th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

Default r.b.racing

Anyone notice that the young mini-phinney almost won the prologue at
the Tour of Romandie today?

Fred
Old April 27th 11, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/26/2011 7:30 PM, Fred wrote:
Anyone notice that the young mini-phinney almost won the prologue at
the Tour of Romandie today?

Fred

An excellent result for him. But not too great a surprise given
the distance and the terrain. He's already proven an ability to
go fast on flat ground for a pursuit distance.

If a guy his size can show us the ability to finish in the front
group at the end of a stage like today, then he's on form.

Fred Flintstein
Old April 28th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Looking at today's results reminds me of the joke about the young bull
and old bull

A young bull and an old bull spy a herd of cows down the hill from
where they stand.

The young bull says "let's run down there and screw ourselves a cow"

The old bull replies...

"let's walk down and **** em all"

146th today - looks like someone shot their load getting down the
hill yesterday

http://sportresult.com/sports/cyclin.../2011/1RES.pdf
Old April 28th 11, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/27/2011 8:44 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
Looking at today's results reminds me of the joke about the young bull
and old bull

A young bull and an old bull spy a herd of cows down the hill from
where they stand.

The young bull says "let's run down there and screw ourselves a cow"

The old bull replies...

"let's walk down and **** em all"

146th today - looks like someone shot their load getting down the
hill yesterday

http://sportresult.com/sports/cyclin.../2011/1RES.pdf

Doesn't look like BMC has come around to your position that CFE
should be riding tempo for Phinney rather than the other way
around.

Tell you what, if he abandons you can take a dig at him and I'll
STFU. I'm totally consistent with the notion that a guy his size
isn't going to be The Next Big Thing.

Fred Flintstein

Pezula racing miss prologue but still racing in Qinghai [email protected] Racing 7 July 14th 08 09:13 AM
racing John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 8 March 12th 08 09:28 AM
racing - actual racing John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 0 August 14th 07 01:59 AM
Six Day Racing Philip W. Moore, Jr. Racing 26 January 7th 06 10:10 PM
Why I prefer Unicycle Racing to Bicycle Racing GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 February 27th 05 03:01 PM