BNE - LA ride 2 June

Old June 1st 06, 07:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default BNE - LA ride 2 June

Sorry, can't make it tomorrow - working in Beenleigh in the morning.

I'll catch up with you all next week, with luck

Karen

--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast

Old June 1st 06, 07:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Karen Gallagher wrote:
Sorry, can't make it tomorrow - working in Beenleigh in the morning.

I'll catch up with you all next week, with luck

You just heard it was going to be cold again ;-)

So far, the lineup includes LotteBum, Absent Husband and me.

Forecast for Friday (http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ10095.shtml)
Dry. Another cold morning with early inland frosts. Light to moderate W
to SW
winds.

Precis: Dry.
City: Min 6 Max 22
Bayside: Min 5 Max 22

Tam

Old June 1st 06, 07:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
So far, the lineup includes LotteBum, Absent Husband and me.

Poor Lotte.

--
LotteBum

Old June 1st 06, 08:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Karen Gallagher wrote:
Sorry, can't make it tomorrow - working in Beenleigh in the morning.

I'll catch up with you all next week, with luck

You just heard it was going to be cold again ;-)

So far, the lineup includes LotteBum, Absent Husband and me.

Forecast for Friday (http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ10095.shtml)
Dry. Another cold morning with early inland frosts. Light to moderate
W to SW
winds.

Precis: Dry.
City: Min 6 Max 22
Bayside: Min 5 Max 22

Tam

Cold again? I've been in the city all day, doing errands from Buranda to the
CBD. I was only warm on the bike between 12 & 2 - seemed odd to be pedalling
hard & not raising a sweat - till I went indoors each time of course.

And my new woollen leggings just came this arvo too - looks as if we're in
for a cold winter, if this first day is any indication.

Have fun, the three of you

Karen

Old June 1st 06, 08:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle

PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------
Tamyka Bell Wrote:
So far, the lineup includes LotteBum, Absent Husband and me.

Tam

PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------

I'll be there, as will Peter (you know Peter from Daisy Hill). 6am
southside goodwill bridge.

--
monsterman

Old June 1st 06, 10:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle

"monsterman" wrote in
message ...

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
So far, the lineup includes LotteBum, Absent Husband and me.

Tam

I'll be there, as will Peter (you know Peter from Daisy Hill). 6am
southside goodwill bridge.

--
monsterman

I might be there as well - but don't wait for me! If it's like this morning
it will be cold (for brisbane)

Adam

Old June 1st 06, 11:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle

adam85 wrote:

I might be there as well - but don't wait for me! If it's like this morning
it will be cold (for brisbane)

Adam

Bit tough for me to make it this Friday...it's too cold and windy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/152415128/

Of course I shouldn't get any punctures with these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/152416246/

(groooooannnn!!)

Andrew.

Old June 2nd 06, 02:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle

adam85 wrote:

Andrew Wrote:
adam85 wrote:

I might be there as well - but don't wait for me! If it's like this

morning
it will be cold (for brisbane)

Adam

Bit tough for me to make it this Friday...it's too cold and windy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/152415128/

Of course I shouldn't get any punctures with these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/152416246/

(groooooannnn!!)

Andrew.

Where's that Andrew?

Thanks for the ride this morning guys. It wasn't tooo chilly, about 7
degrees. The best bit was the vibro-massage from the chequerplate over
the construction zone near the museum. For some reason Tam wanted to
ride it over and over Don't know if it was the vibes or all the
riders in flightcentre white knicks bending over fixing punctures*

Adam
*Lotte bait

Wow, sorry it took so long to reply, I had to do a few extra laps at the
end of my river loop...

Tam
Old June 2nd 06, 05:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle

adam85 Wrote:
*Lotte bait

Mrow.

--
LotteBum

Old June 2nd 06, 06:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Andrew wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/152416246/

Why do these guys make me think of triathletes?

Donga