RASMUSSEN REVEALS DOPE USE!!!

Old July 28th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Default RASMUSSEN REVEALS DOPE USE!!!

FOR THE STRAIGHT POOP GO TO: http://www.versus.com/tdf/
"Stage 18: The Best and Worst of the Tour
Bob Roll
July 27, 2007

The best and worst of the human condition are on constant display
during Tour de France more than any other athletic endeavor. We've had
the worst with the doping revelation of Vino and Rasmussen and, today,
we see some of the best with the stage win by Sandy Casar..."

Old July 28th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Jul 27, 9:38 pm, datakoll wrote:
FOR THE STRAIGHT POOP GO TO:http://www.versus.com/tdf/
"Stage 18: The Best and Worst of the Tour
Bob Roll
July 27, 2007

The best and worst of the human condition are on constant display
during Tour de France more than any other athletic endeavor. We've had
the worst with the doping revelation of Vino and Rasmussen and, today,
we see some of the best with the stage win by Sandy Casar..."

Maybe Kunich was right.
DR

Old July 28th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

On Jul 27, 11:49 pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:38 pm, datakoll wrote:

FOR THE STRAIGHT POOP GO TO:http://www.versus.com/tdf/
"Stage 18: The Best and Worst of the Tour
Bob Roll
July 27, 2007

The best and worst of the human condition are on constant display
during Tour de France more than any other athletic endeavor. We've had
the worst with the doping revelation of Vino and Rasmussen and, today,
we see some of the best with the stage win by Sandy Casar..."

Maybe Kunich was right.
DR

NEXT:

FRENCH LAB TESTS RASMUSSEN SAMPLE POSITIVE

Paris: French lab said this afternoon, Rasmussen's urine sample could
contain the following illegal peformance enchancing drugs:

silcoatamine
barnufatroll
wanna****alot
astermobilous 6
blottoville plus
blastominakrill
barcoballnatrile 47

Old July 30th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...v=ap&type=lgns

"Tour leader Michael Rasmussen, who looked set to win, was ousted
Wednesday by his Rabobank team for lying about his whereabouts TO
EVADE DRUG TESTING."

Old July 31st 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

AS MAYO BITES THE DUST, A CLARIFICATION

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/spor...ance-Mayo.html

Spaniard Alberto Contador of the Discovery Channel team won the Tour
-- but only after Rasmussen was removed, ACCUSED OF HAVING LIED about
his whereabouts before the Tour to evade doping controls. Rasmussen
vehemently has denied the accusations.

Old August 2nd 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Moooooooooooving along.....

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/spor...en-Hacker.html

Rasmussen was kicked out of the Tour by his Rabobank team -- while
leading the race -- FOR ALLEGEDLY LYING about his whereabouts to evade
drug testers.

Old August 2nd 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Posters comment on the euro newstream's apparent wildness.
Reflect on NYT's transitions from the Euro stream and here, Yahoo.
Yahoo, electronically based in the SF area? Seams philosophically
based in Anaheim.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/new...ters&type=lgns

as the last paragraph:
"Danish rider Michael Rasmussen was ALSO sacked during the Tour by his
Rabobank team FOR LYING about his training whereabouts and was forced
to leave the race when he was in the lead."
Anyway theys donna write better than I due but when they write LYING
they meant writing LYING not alledgely lying.
If we had the means for comparing Italian/Brit/French/Danish...
If necessary, Rabobank's ace is the means for settling out of court
giving Rasmussen Andorra or Luxembourg as partial settlement.
Sarah, wind's from the east.

Old August 4th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Remembering Rasmussen's apparent, from this distance, off the wall
description of the team manager as under stress:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...v=ap&type=lgns

as the plot thicvkens! with Rabobank developing a need for an
'INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION"
to assess future finger pointing.