This is a test...ignore.

Old May 21st 04, 02:24 AM
Prometheus7

Default This is a test...ignore.

Old May 21st 04, 10:36 PM
David Reuteler

sittingduck wrote:
alt.test.flyfishing

why would flyfishing need its own usenet test group? creepy.
--
david reuteler

Old May 22nd 04, 06:40 PM
Rick Onanian

On 21 May 2004 21:36:47 GMT, David Reuteler
wrote:
sittingduck wrote:
alt.test.flyfishing

why would flyfishing need its own usenet test group? creepy.

They probably got a lot of testing in alt.flyfishing.
--
Rick Onanian
Old May 22nd 04, 08:02 PM
David Reuteler

sittingduck wrote:
Fishermen are dumber than bikers, if you can believe that's possible.

you just can't say things like that in idaho. hell, you can't even think
it. people practice their flyfishing in the parks here like tai-chi on the
university quad. actually scares me a bit as i bike past 20 or so of 'em
all casting in coordinated fashion.

me? i fish with a six-pack of good beer. i sit next to the river, drink
and hope the fish jump into my bucket.

http://www.thelastresortoutfitter.com/fishing/pic-1.htm

(that's not me).
--
david reuteler

Old May 22nd 04, 10:46 PM
Rick Onanian

On Sat, 22 May 2004 18:06:28 GMT, sittingduck
wrote:
Rick Onanian wrote:
They probably got a lot of testing in alt.flyfishing

Fishermen are dumber than bikers, if you can believe that's possible.

/me ducks and runs for cover, grinning like a loon

I'm dumber than me?

Naw, I'm not a fisherman, and barely a biker, except for the fact
that I attempt to fish on occasion, and attempt to ride often.

Oh, and I've never tried fly-fishing.
--
Rick Onanian

test Cycle America General 0 May 4th 04 05:49 PM
test post ignore Zeke General 4 April 26th 04 05:55 AM
Test rode a bike - LOVED IT - but need quick question answered Lobo Tommy General 9 March 26th 04 10:33 PM
test news Sorni General 1 October 3rd 03 01:20 AM