Wide "Regular" Drop Bars

Old July 17th 05, 01:19 AM
Frank Drackman

Default Wide "Regular" Drop Bars

I like really wide drop bars and have been using 46 Cm Salsa Bell Lap bars.
I love the width but hate the crazy bends. Does anyone know of a wide bar
wide conventional bend?

Old July 17th 05, 05:00 AM
JeffWills

Frank Drackman wrote:
I like really wide drop bars and have been using 46 Cm Salsa Bell Lap bars.
I love the width but hate the crazy bends. Does anyone know of a wide bar
wide conventional bend?

Nitto Noodle, available in up to 48 cm width:
http://www.rivbike.com/webalog/handl...ape/16111.html

Jeff

Old July 17th 05, 08:03 AM
Robin Hubert

Frank Drackman wrote:
I like really wide drop bars and have been using 46 Cm Salsa Bell Lap bars.
I love the width but hate the crazy bends. Does anyone know of a wide bar
wide conventional bend?

Salsa Estrada or Pro Road, 46cm C-C.

Robin Hubert
Old July 17th 05, 10:38 AM
Jay S. Hill

Deda 215 Deep Bar (http://www.cbike.com/Deda_Elementi.htm)
Old July 17th 05, 08:48 PM

http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/handl...handlebarsdrop

Nitto 115 bars. Long, long reach, shallow drop. 45cm c-c width.

Old July 18th 05, 04:04 AM
A Muzi

Frank Drackman wrote:

I like really wide drop bars and have been using 46 Cm Salsa Bell Lap bars.
I love the width but hate the crazy bends. Does anyone know of a wide bar
wide conventional bend?

Modolo QRace 46.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old July 18th 05, 05:00 AM
David White

In the realm of non-alloy bars, try the Kestrel ones. They have a nice smooth bend.

Old July 19th 05, 03:55 PM
David Damerell

Quoting JeffWills :
Frank Drackman wrote:
I like really wide drop bars and have been using 46 Cm Salsa Bell Lap bars.
I love the width but hate the crazy bends. Does anyone know of a wide bar
wide conventional bend?

Nitto Noodle, available in up to 48 cm width:

I have a wide Noodle on one bike and found it entirely satisfactory.
--
David Damerell Distortion Field!
Today is First Teleute, July.