Prolific bicycle thief is caught

Old June 11th 07, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc Brett

Default Prolific bicycle thief is caught

Prolific bicycle thief is caught

Get out yer rusty elastrators and burdizzos!

Old June 11th 07, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Phil Cook

Marc Brett wrote:

Prolific bicycle thief is caught

Again.

"stole mostly mountain bikes"

Moral; get a road bike or roadster. :-)
Old June 11th 07, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
david lloyd

"Marc Brett" wrote in message

Prolific bicycle thief is caught

Get out yer rusty elastrators and burdizzos!

My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?', but 'How could
he sell 200 bikes in a day, without raising questions?'. Something should be
done about the fences that he sold to.

God, he looks like a really sad dweeb!

David Lloyd

Old June 11th 07, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer

David Lloyd wrote:
My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?'

I don't think he did, going by the description of him as: "A prolific
bike thief who stole up to two machines every day".

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Old June 11th 07, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Membrane

"David Lloyd" wrote:

My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?', but 'How could
he sell 200 bikes in a day, without raising questions?'. Something should be
done about the fences that he sold to.

Huh?

"Westrop stole up to two bikes a day, police said"

--
Membrane
Old June 11th 07, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On 11 Jun, 21:10, Danny Colyer wrote:
David Lloyd wrote:
My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?'

I don't think he did, going by the description of him as: "A prolific
bike thief who stole up to two machines every day".

And did he steal up to these two bikes from behind? So as not to alert
them beforehand.

Old June 11th 07, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Roger Merriman

Marc Brett wrote:

Prolific bicycle thief is caught

Get out yer rusty elastrators and burdizzos!

fair amount from surbiton apparently. saw the first artical when he was
charged?

roger
Old June 11th 07, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
david lloyd

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message
David Lloyd wrote:
My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?'

I don't think he did, going by the description of him as: "A prolific bike
thief who stole up to two machines every day".

Whoops! My mis-read. Just two a day? Lazy bugger. :-P

David Lloyd

US Marines execute Iraqi civilian on bicycle to the cheers of fellow Marines - caught on video harbinger Australia 0 June 2nd 06 07:36 AM
Thief caught! the.Mark UK 0 September 1st 05 10:18 PM
bicycle thief - ventura county Cedrick General 0 May 23rd 04 03:54 PM