FA: Rocket7 Road Shoes 44.0, CARBON SOLE, AS-NEW, L@@K!!!

Old March 13th 05, 07:01 PM

Default FA: Rocket7 Road Shoes 44.0, CARBON SOLE, AS-NEW, L@@K!!!

on offer is an AS-NEW pair of Rocket7 carbon-sole road shoes, size
44.0.

background: i just got these shoes at the end of december 2004, then
the first week of january 2005 i blew out my back and had to get spinal
surgery...well, let's just say that i wont be getting the sort of
saddle-time in as i had planned. every time i look at these shoes, i
get bummed by the whole situation...so i gotta get 'em out of my sight.

on the flip-side, my bad fortune is your gain! rocket7 shoes represent
the top-of-the-line shoe that's available today. completely custom
built, super-stiff and super-thin carbon-fibre sole. custom spec'd
upper with a super-fly blue/white color scheme and triple-straps. the
sole is the stiffest and thinnest on the market, and is setup to accept
4-bolt cleats (speedplay and classic time pedals, among others). like i
said, these shoes are crazy light...measuring 516 grams actual weight
for a pair of 44.0 shoes is unheard of! most shoes will weigh almost a
pound more for the pair in this size - can you imagine the sort of
increase in performance by losing almost a pound of rotating weight
strapped to your feet?!

this is the new-for-2005 design that cost over $500 if you go the
custom route w/ a molded footbed and custom color-scheme (which i did).
in this case, i'm keeping the custom footbed (as it's formed for my
feet and would be useless for anyone else). but the rest of the deal is
all for you...sized to a form-fitting 44.0; if you're a 43.5, these
would work just fine as the straps give plenty of fit adjustment. i
rode these shoes on my trainer for ~10 minutes when i first got them
before my injury...so they are truly in AS-NEW condition!

this is an awesome chance to get the baddest cycling shoes on the
market...for a song!

email if you have any questions...thanks for looking! SEE AUCTION FOR
LOTS OF HIGH-RES PICTURES!