The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature

Old April 25th 05, 12:42 AM
Gary S.

Default The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:11:39 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
A Review of the Literature
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
July 3, 2004

I lost count. Is this the 752nd or the 753rd time this has been posted
as "new". Except for a minor change made last year in response to a
post similar to this one, It is word-for-word identical to something
Mikie has been posting for at least several years, and on his website.

It is a review of all the literature which agrees with him. Anything
that does not agree with him is flawed, lying propaganda.

What a wonderfully simple worldview Mikie has, being the source of all
truth and goodness.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
Old April 25th 05, 01:39 AM
Raspberryjam

wrote:

The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
A Review of the Literature
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
July 3, 2004

I lost count. Is this the 752nd or the 753rd time this has been posted
as "new". Except for a minor change made last year in response to a
post similar to this one, It is word-for-word identical to something
Mikie has been posting for at least several years, and on his website.

It is a review of all the literature which agrees with him. Anything
that does not agree with him is flawed, lying propaganda.

What a wonderfully simple worldview Mikie has, being the source of all
truth and goodness.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

I recently "rediscovered" this ng after several years, and I actually
starting laughing when I read this post, because I couldn't believe things
had changed so little.

Old April 25th 05, 08:23 AM
Gary S.

.wrote:
.
.The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
.A Review of the Literature
.Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
.July 3, 2004
.
.I lost count. Is this the 752nd or the 753rd time this has been posted
.as "new". Except for a minor change made last year in response to a
.post similar to this one, It is word-for-word identical to something
.Mikie has been posting for at least several years, and on his website.
.
.It is a review of all the literature which agrees with him.

Proving that you didn't actually READ it. Thanks for proving that mountain
bikers are incorrigible liars.

Anything
.that does not agree with him is flawed, lying propaganda.
.

I never claimed to have read it. Your methodology is that any person
who has not read and seen the exact same things as you, and does not
reach the exact same conclusions, is wrong.

Since your mind and opinions will never change, no matter what any
other person does or says, why should anyone put in any effort to
follow your instructions on how to research this? Certainly it is not
worth more effort than you put in, with your automatic spewing of
recyled material and deliberate ignorance of outside information.

I am still not a mountain biker, and no matter how many times you say
that, or anything else, you cannot make that true.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old April 25th 05, 08:31 AM
Gary S.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:41:23 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:39:35 GMT, "Raspberryjam"
wrote:

. ..
. wrote:
.
[...]

Since they are TRUE, why would they change?

That is only one possible reason.

A reason more believable by everyone else in the world, is that YOU
are not capable of change, or of admitting that any other person could
ever be right except by agreeing with you. A monomaniacal obsession
with being right about everything, combined with a megalomaniacal,
sociopathic, immense ego is NOT the same as dispensing the truth.

Your writings are good for two things, not only one as I have said in
the past. I have mentioned that they are a great source of amusement.
I have also realized how helpful they will be for your therapist, and
how instructive for students by illustrating so many conditions.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)