A Game to Complain About.

Old February 26th 07, 05:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default A Game to Complain About.

http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392

Old February 26th 07, 05:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
OzCableguy

wrote in message
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392

1045.3

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Old February 26th 07, 06:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SomeGuy[_3_]

Wrote:
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392
959.7m after several tries. I must say those sandpits are rather
frustrating!

--
SomeGuy

Old February 26th 07, 06:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_7_]

Too much upper body development and his chin especially looks like side
effects of a hGH overdose. At least Les Triplettes de Belleville got
cyclist's physical characteristics down pat.

The actual game? Yes, there's numerous degrees of wrongness. I wonder
if any gamer has developed a online version of the Huffy Toss? Now
there's something I'd like to see.

--
cfsmtb

Old February 26th 07, 06:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Brendo

On Feb 26, 3:14 pm, SomeGuy SomeGuy.2ml...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Wrote:http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392

959.7m after several tries. I must say those sandpits are rather
frustrating!

--
SomeGuy

Finally, 1088.5, but gee, it took some effort and determination!!

Brendo

Old February 26th 07, 12:21 PM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_3_]

Wrote:
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392
1191.4 (ohhhhh baby!!!!!!!!!)

--
monsterman

Old February 26th 07, 01:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
SomeGuy[_4_]

Wrote:
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392
Coming soon: version two. With all new doors, taxis, and beer bottles!

--
SomeGuy

Old February 26th 07, 11:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bugbear

147.6, but a real nice torpedo into the ground...

Old February 27th 07, 05:30 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

OzCableguy wrote:
wrote in message
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4392

1045.3

noice... I thought my first attempt of 993.7 was good, but that's awesome!

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Where those guys that complain about flats [email protected] Mountain Biking 14 September 23rd 06 02:16 PM
Never complain about potholes again [email protected] Techniques 18 July 29th 06 12:14 AM
My new uni game unikrl8 Unicycling 24 March 1st 05 03:06 PM
Cycling Game - Free Game For Cycling Fans! ]oxo[ Racing 2 December 28th 04 09:34 AM
new game rogeratunicycledotcom Unicycling 5 March 30th 04 10:36 PM