Small Road Bike for Sale

Old March 2nd 07, 08:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_8_]

Default Small Road Bike for Sale

LotteBum Wrote:
*Sorry for posting this here, but Abby said I could post this here.
Please direct any abuse to him. *
**
*Item Description -***Red Scattante Road Bike

- *Size -*50.5cm (52.5cm top tube).
- *Price -**$1000 ono*
- *Condition -*Excellent condition.
- *Extra Info - *9 speed ultegra, Shimano R540 wheels, 44cm Easton
EA70 bars, Easton EA70 Seatpost, 90mm Easton EA70 stem, 170mm
cranks, Selle Italia seat, Look Pedals.

- This bike has only done 11,395 legitimate km’s (original speedo
still fitted) and has only been ridden by me (female – ie. It has
been very well looked after). The frame has a few marks on it, but
is otherwise in excellent condition. I am selling this bike as it
simply does not fit me properly (I have an unusually short torso –
even for a woman). I really need a womens specific design. This is
why the bike has done so few kilometres.

- Would consider throwing womens size 8 - 8 1/2 Shimano shoes in if
they fit.

- *Contact Details -*Feel free to call me on 0422 331 286 or e-mail
me at lotte_hougaard at yahoo dot com dot au for more information
including photos.

Its actually a colnago. Lotte is too embarassed to say she rides a
colnago, so she pulled the stickers off it and tells everyone its a
Scattante

--
monsterman

Old March 2nd 07, 08:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_9_]

PiledHigher Wrote:
On Mar 2, 11:32 am, gplama gplama.2ms...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
weight? (of the bike)

--
gplama

That's not small, I'm on the lookout for something ~44cm for a friend!

Tell Kermit I said hi and good luck finding a bike that small

--
monsterman

Old March 2nd 07, 07:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 2, 12:51 pm, roshea roshea.2ms...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
gplama Wrote: er... given your response, don't worry about it.

Having been tasked with converting the gf from mtb to road, I was
genuinely interested. As this query has obliviously aggravated you -
I'll keep looking elsewhere.I didn't realise you were new around here. That's not aggravated -

that's NORMAL for Lotte.

--
roshea

yep, it was a love bite, GPL.

Donga

Old March 3rd 07, 11:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_12_]

monsterman Wrote:
Its actually a colnago. Lotte is too embarassed to say she rides a
colnago, so she pulled the stickers off it and tells everyone its a
ScattanteIf I had a bike that was pure bling, there's no way I'd disguise it!!

You obviously don't know me well enough!

--
LotteBum