Farrar

Old July 16th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

Default Farrar

Why didn't you tell me he was riding with a fractured wrist? You let
me slag the guy off and all the while he's being some kind of hero in
rapidly changing geeky lenses. What is the matter with you people?!
Have you no shame?

UD
Old July 16th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

Uncle Dave wrote:
Why didn't you tell me he was riding with a fractured wrist? You let
me slag the guy off and all the while he's being some kind of hero in
rapidly changing geeky lenses. What is the matter with you people?!
Have you no shame?

That was news last week.
Old July 16th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On 16 July, 22:08, Uncle Dave wrote:
Why didn't you tell me he was riding with a fractured wrist? *You let
me slag the guy off and all the while he's being some kind of hero in
rapidly changing geeky lenses. *What is the matter with you people?!
Have you no shame?

UD

Two days ago he said he was feeling better. Steroids, opiates along
with er, would that be called cheating?
Old July 17th 10, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Jul 16, 5:56*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On 16 July, 22:08, Uncle Dave wrote:

Why didn't you tell me he was riding with a fractured wrist? *You let
me slag the guy off and all the while he's being some kind of hero in
rapidly changing geeky lenses. *What is the matter with you people?!
Have you no shame?

UD

Two days ago he said he was feeling better. * Steroids, opiates along
with er, would that be called cheating?

Maybe he was touched by the hand of Valentino Rossi.
Old July 17th 10, 11:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

Plano Dude wrote:
Maybe he was touched by the hand of Valentino Rossi.

Ah yes the guy riding the moto that crashed on the Col de Stockeu
descent and messed oil all over the road.

Farrar on a roll... Scott Racing 18 October 4th 09 03:15 PM
Tyler Farrar [email protected] Racing 0 May 1st 07 05:00 PM
Farrar BJC Racing 2 September 25th 06 02:08 AM
Tyler Farrar Grafis Racing 6 August 25th 05 03:07 PM
Farrar to Discovery? Andrew Martin Racing 0 November 29th 04 11:57 PM