Hate Mail from ANOTHER Typical Mountain Biker

Old March 29th 05, 01:37 PM
Gary S.

Default Hate Mail from ANOTHER Typical Mountain Biker

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:27:35 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:38:21 -0600, Typical Mountain Biker wrote:

.fag

Afraid to use your real name? That's a sure sign of a LIAR.
===

Every one of your supporters who you quote here is afraid to use their
real name.

They must be afraid that someone who disagrees with them will try to
get them fired from their job, thrown off their ISP, or other major
retribution for the crime of disagreeing.

Oh, wait a minute, that is what you try to do to those who disagree
with you.

Calling you a hypocrite seems to be understatement.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
Old April 1st 05, 01:25 AM
Gary S.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:38:43 +0100, "Fish"
wrote:

I just noticed something rather backwards about mike his organisation claims
to be " A world without cars"

So why is he harrasing us?

In a one person organization, it is much easier to have a meeting of
the membership to shift the goals.

That term comes from his successful campaign against cars and roads in
California.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old April 1st 05, 08:26 PM
Gary S.

.wrote:
.
.On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:38:21 -0600, Typical Mountain Biker wrote:
.
..fag
.
.Afraid to use your real name? That's a sure sign of a LIAR.
.===
.
.Every one of your supporters who you quote here is afraid to use their
.real name.

No, they aren't, LIAR. I remove their name deliberately, because mountain bikers
love to threaten people who tell the truth about their selfish, destructive
sport..

Either they are afraid, or you are afraid. Either way, what I said is
not a lie. You never even try to prove this allegation, we are
supposed to take your word for it.

Again, how is it that every whim of your opinion becomes absolute,
irrefutable and inarguable truth? And anyone who disagrees with you at
all is evil? You make al Quada look open-minded.

.They must be afraid that someone who disagrees with them will try to
.get them fired from their job, thrown off their ISP, or other major
.retribution for the crime of disagreeing.
.
.Oh, wait a minute, that is what you try to do to those who disagree
.with you.
.
.Calling you a hypocrite seems to be understatement.
.

You must agree with this part, about how YOU threaten to harm those
who disagree with you, and have tried to do so on many occasions. You
never reply when someone else is right, or you give the classic "did
you say something?" line.

This was the source of the "Breach of Leadership Trust" issue which
caused the Sierra Club's National Board of Directors to permanently
remove you from all elected and appointed leadership positions in
Sierra Club, and consider revoking your membership. I guess you kept
your membership on a technicality.

People should be careful using their real names around you, because
you have no scruples about trying to harm others in any possible way.
Fortunately, you put so little effort into your campaigns that they
are ineffectual.

Your obsession with being "right" and being the source of "truth"
seems far more important to you than your stated cause.

Yes, some mountain bikers have said mean things to you. All of them
together are not nearly as nasty as you have been. And any one of them
cares more about the environment than you do. Your ego is more
important to you than anything else.

Don't forget to call me names, ignore the major issues, and to repost
your reply to more newsgroups, and all your other predictable behavior
that you have zero control of.

Your only purpose in life is to amuse others, and you are doing a poor
job of it recently.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old April 3rd 05, 09:50 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:26:10 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 05:12:43 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..
...wrote:
...On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:38:21 -0600, Typical Mountain Biker wrote:
....fag
...Afraid to use your real name? That's a sure sign of a LIAR.
...===
[...]

Did you say something?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 4th 05, 06:02 PM
Gary S.

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:56:11 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

If there's anything lower than a mountain biker, it's an ORVer.

Boy! It's a good thing I seldom go off the road. I'd hate to come down on
your **** list. Idiot.

He claims to only hate the means of transportation, but behaves as
though the people are the problem, and acts with hatred towards all
who disagree with him.

He can't be consistent with himself, let alone with the real world.

Actually, he appears to hate all other people.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old April 5th 05, 05:51 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:02:13 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:56:11 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:
..
.."Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
..
..
.. If there's anything lower than a mountain biker, it's an ORVer.
..
..Boy! It's a good thing I seldom go off the road. I'd hate to come down on
..your **** list. Idiot.
..
..He claims to only hate the means of transportation, but behaves as
..though the people are the problem, and acts with hatred towards all
..who disagree with him.
..
..He can't be consistent with himself, let alone with the real world.
..
..Actually, he appears to hate all other people.

Mountain bikers think telling the truth = hate.

..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande