Getting Thunderbird to work?

Old June 5th 15, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Getting Thunderbird to work?

On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 9:59:25 AM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 12:34:37 AM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 12:14:18 AM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 11:28:52 PM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Because you can't killfile Trolls via Google Groups.

Thunderbird also allows you to killfile people who ask difficult questions.
That is, questions whose honest answers would show that you're ideas are flat
wrong. Questions that have been asked dozens of times, that you're now
embarrassed about not answering.

- Frank Krygowski

**** YOU AND THE HIGH HORSES YOU RODE IN ON FRANK!

Now _there_ was a real demonstration of intellectual prowess!

- Frank Krygowski

44 DAYS
Old June 5th 15, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

mumumumumumumu

You need to configure your server to always request authorization.
This link might help:
http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=faq

Duane - how is it that know how and we do not ?

Old June 5th 15, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 05/06/2015 11:25 AM, wrote:

mumumumumumumu

You need to configure your server to always request authorization.
This link might help:
http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=faq

Duane - how is it that know how and we do not ?

What are you asking me? Know how to do what?
Old June 6th 15, 02:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 11:28:31 AM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
On 05/06/2015 11:25 AM, wrote:

mumumumumumumu

You need to configure your server to always request authorization.
This link might help:
http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=faq

Duane - how is it that know how and we do not ?

What are you asking me? Know how to do what?

read computer instructions that doahn exist

SR ? does the bird work now or what ?
Old June 6th 15, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

On 05/06/2015 11:25 AM, wrote:

mumumumumumumu

You need to configure your server to always request authorization.
This link might help:
http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=faq

Duane - how is it that know how and we do not ?

What are you asking me? Know how to do what?

read computer instructions that doahn exist

Mozilla Thunderbird
Tools- account settings - server settings -always request authorization.

What instructions don't exist? Are you not able to open the link? I mean
I know it's not a Google search but still...

SR ? does the bird work now or what ?

--
duane
Old June 6th 15, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 05/06/2015 11:25 AM, wrote:

mumumumumumumu

You need to configure your server to always request authorization.
This link might help:
http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=faq

Duane - how is it that know how and we do not ?

What are you asking me? Know how to do what?

read computer instructions that doahn exist

Mozilla Thunderbird
Tools- account settings - server settings -always request authorization.

What instructions don't exist? Are you not able to open the link? I mean
I know it's not a Google search but still...

SR ? does the bird work now or what ?

--
duane

no I doahn Bird....I was generally asking.

My foray's into my Dell/Microsoft innards are often obscured with dated directions for areas either unfindable. no longer active o unshipped with the on hand software

when you add that computer people are often speaking a foreign language, one arrives at SR's position.
Old June 6th 15, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/s...-just-a-photo/
Old June 17th 15, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On 05/06/2015 11:25 AM, wrote:

mumumumumumumu

You need to configure your server to always request authorization.
This link might help:
http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=faq

Duane - how is it that know how and we do not ?

What are you asking me? Know how to do what?

read computer instructions that doahn exist

Mozilla Thunderbird
Tools- account settings - server settings -always request authorization.

What instructions don't exist? Are you not able to open the link? I mean
I know it's not a Google search but still...

SR ? does the bird work now or what ?

--
duane

Hi there again Duane.

I'm still having trouble getting rec.bicycles.tech onto my Thunderbird.

In the Account Wizard I clicked Newsgroups under Accounts and then added my name and email then clicked Next. Under Incoming Server Information, I'm asked for the name of my news server. There's a box with Newsgroup Server beside it. Is that where I put the News.eternal-september.org? When I do that the box at the bottom with Next in it doesn't become clickable. Thus I'm stuck there.

Is it possible to avoid the Trolls here in this thread by my contacting you via your email?

Thanks and cheers
Old June 17th 15, 12:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lowres.jantoo.com/books-liter...268409_low.jpg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

our work bike to work pic. max General 3 May 19th 08 11:31 AM
Short video - Thunderbird Park trials... andrew_carter Unicycling 19 February 20th 06 11:41 AM
Trials video - Thunderbird Park trials comp... andrew_carter Unicycling 5 August 21st 05 12:22 AM
RR work and fun small change Mountain Biking 11 February 16th 05 01:12 PM
[OT] Moving to Thunderbird Not Responding UK 24 December 20th 04 09:12 PM