MTB TIRE TREAD SHAPES

Old June 28th 15, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default MTB TIRE TREAD SHAPES

I MAY BREAK INTO AN Ecclesiastes

https://goo.gl/rInvuY

YES !!! I went to the wall gazing over the treads hung wondering what classification I could cast .

Lotta thought goes into these designs....wonder of one could be perfect for orange clay with thunderstorm runoff...maybe not...we'll ask Roger.

I savored the moment knowing I had the dinero to buy let's see one of those one of these maybe 3 of those...

I resisted. The Sales Dude was amuzed.

So there's Swillbee...time come an gone for poor translations unless its your broinlaw Luigi.

Swill has an idea...needs minus 78 grams per.

but once off the Iwanone..there's a spectrum of need and use. Here the node goes to our friend the German maniac J who needs downhill grip droping from one ledge to other goatlike as he heads into town for a cold one.

The Jeepers and Rangers and Rangers some but not all Rangers have tire retension rings on the wheel holding low pressure tires on rims when massive HP is exercised to plow forward.

massive HP...not 1/50th HP, the divisor in our league.

Old June 29th 15, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 9:02:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

notice there are 350 views for Dope Trafficing

3 for tire treads

Nightrider Ti Is there a proper tread direction? tomblackwood Unicycling 9 September 22nd 08 03:36 AM
Need ideas for 36" tire tread unisk8r Unicycling 18 March 20th 08 02:48 PM
Tire tread. Brian O. Unicycling 22 January 13th 08 06:32 AM
armadillo tire tread detached zara Techniques 11 September 11th 06 02:06 PM
Trailer tire tread Dave Reckoning Techniques 5 May 24th 05 01:23 PM