My pedal is bent?

Old November 20th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

Default My pedal is bent?

Just wondering how often this happens?

I was doing some small hops today (nothing bigger than like 4 inches)
and I noticed when I was fixing my pedal for a freemount that it was
bent. Not the crank or anything, the actual pedal was off set from the
piece of metal holding it to the crank. That seems strange, it's a
Nimbus II 24 that's less than a month old and I don't ride very
strenuously.

Buy a new one? Call UDC? What do you guys think?

--
Connahhh
Old November 20th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

If they are unsealed bearings or crappy pedals i reckon the spindle is
ragged...
New pedals for you!

--
mill_mobile
Old November 21st 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

Any recommendations? And any reason to not just ride these until they're
fried?

--
Connahhh
Old November 21st 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

My pedal is bent?

That sucks.

Just ride them until they explode like my last pedals did.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 21st 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Haha Shay, that was a pretty funny response. Made me laugh

I'd get some Odyssey Twisted PCs.

--
timekeeper
Old November 21st 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Haha, i was thinking about just writing 'that sucks' and nothing else,
but i decided to give more input.

Furthermore, i dont think you should get the odyssee pedals because if
you own a 24, chances are you are doing muni, and you dont want a chance
of slippage in the damp forrest. Get some low profile metals, maybe like
the popular mg-1's or something. I would suggest demolitions though,
They have a nice buge surface to stand on.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 21st 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Thanks, I didn't read the whole thing.

I got pwned

--
timekeeper
Old November 21st 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

timekeeper;1134640 wrote:
Thanks, I didn't read the whole thing.

I got pwned

Maximum pwnage
Oh and back to one of his questions...
I would not recommend riding them as if the pedal comes unattached
while riding you could injure yourself and be out for a while...

--
mill_mobile
Old November 21st 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

timekeeper;1134598 wrote:
Haha Shay, that was a pretty funny response. Made me laugh

I'd get some Odyssey Twisted PCs.

i broke those.

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old November 21st 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

get some new pedals the stock pedals arnt the best i snapped them where
the spindle connects up jumping of a table(i got pretty messed
up)replace them before you get injured,

--
knighty