Tom Danielson=Doper.

Old September 8th 04, 05:21 PM
L. Seer

"Dave H" wrote in message .. .
"PedalChick" wrote in message
om...
(crit pro) wrote in message

. com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs. However, I know it's not
the case and I can accept my mediocrity, try and work harder but
realize my own genetic limitations.

I think you need to take a break for a while, regroup, calm down.
Your ranting is undermining your legitimate cause.

I think David Millar hit the nail on the head, when he said " Doping will
not turn a donkey into a race horse"

Dave

Millar's statement only holds up if a significant number of riders
take EPO or utilize auto-transfusions. But yes, if using product is
just part of the job for most top guys, he's right...

HV (UCI) says EPO can increase performance by 20%:

http://www.bloodline.net/stories/storyReader$3144

and if you use Andy Coggan's power chart:

http://www.cyclingpeakssoftware.com/powerprofiling.xls

EPO can indeed make an excellent rider world class...and it only takes
a couple reasonably talented guys to use product to compel others to
do the same...or pack up and go home.

IS Danielson a doper? Who knows. If he posts scanned copies of his
blood parameter tests since childhood along with his SRM data, we'd
get a pretty good picture. Maybe Lance and Tyler should do the same?
It would clear up at least part of this speculation.
Old September 6th 12, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Danielson=Doper.

On Wednesday, September 1, 2004 11:01:07 PM UTC-7, crit pro wrote:
It will come out.

Heh.
Old September 6th 12, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

On Wednesday, September 1, 2004 11:01:07 PM UTC-7, crit pro wrote:
It will come out.

wrote:
Heh.

This network packet had a long TTL.

Old September 6th 12, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

wrote:
Heh.

This network packet had a long TTL.

It was bounced of the relay at Alpha Centuri.

Old September 6th 12, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 9/6/2012 7:18 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 1, 2004 11:01:07 PM UTC-7, crit pro wrote:
It will come out.

Heh.

ronde champ ID'd his coach as the 'American Ferrari'
way back in 2002.

Old September 7th 12, 09:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fred Flintstein wrote:
ronde champ ID'd his coach as the 'American Ferrari'
way back in 2002.

Corvette ?