The world owes Andrew Albright a note of thanks....

Old October 17th 12, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default The world owes Andrew Albright a note of thanks....

I hate to say it, but I was reading some of these affidavits in detail. But this is hilarious... Apparently the original falling out between LANCE! and Frankie was because Betsy forwarded to Kristin Armstrong some stuff from "the newsgroup" on people making fun of her in her Kristin's Korner. It all followed from there....

I found two obvious ones with Kristin as the subject

Andrew really shines in this one:
Armstrong's, cycling, & Motherhood
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...ng/L1_xvSUiHlg
(I do not, however, remember starting him starting a thread called, "France blows hard dick")

this was about her being pregnant:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/rec.bicycles.racing/kristin$20armstrong$20pregnant/rec.bicycles.racing/ilR8gQSsam8/hAi7WuDFFYgJ

Then there was a good one before the tour about "is Frankie doing the Tour"?

Good times.

And just in case anyone was wondering if Ken Papai was still alive, as
of March 2012 he was and still posting pictures of food:
http://www.kenpapai.com/blog/ A death pool of rbr denizens during
it's heyday would be interesting. Like Vertool, is he still alive?
Old October 17th 12, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 10/16/2012 9:56 PM, wrote:

(I do not, however, remember starting him starting a thread called, "France blows hard dick")

https://groups.google.com/group/rec....n&noredi rect

"Yes, I do subscribe to the view that Rodney King deserved a
good beating."

Old October 18th 12, 11:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

wrote:
And just in case anyone was wondering if Ken Papai was still alive, as
of March 2012 he was and still posting pictures of food:
http://www.kenpapai.com/blog/ A death pool of rbr denizens during
it's heyday would be interesting. Like Vertool, is he still alive?

Some things may outlast the heat death of the universe:
http://www.stolenunderground.com/home

Old October 29th 12, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Simply Fred wrote:

http://www.stolenunderground.com/home

Whine Whine Whine

--
Old Fritz

Ride-A-Lot still owes me apology LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 January 18th 08 11:50 AM
andrew vernon albright... gym.gravity Racing 6 October 24th 06 05:13 PM
Giro spoiler: I know someone who owes someone a beer... Simon Brooke UK 5 May 14th 06 10:53 PM
Magilla not Albright Jim Flom Racing 0 March 1st 05 06:29 PM
Is Tom stalking Albright? Jim Flom Racing 9 January 8th 05 03:17 AM