No **** Jonathan!

Old September 6th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default No **** Jonathan!

Pro cyclists doped...well I never.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...e-forum_237650

Old September 7th 12, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 9/6/2012 11:21 AM, atriage wrote:
Pro cyclists doped...well I never.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...e-forum_237650

Didn't someone say that Vaughters had more at risk than LANCE?

And we haven't seen George Hincapie's dance yet. Stay tuned.

Old September 7th 12, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| Pro cyclists doped...well I never.
| http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...e-forum_237650

Seems like a whole lot of ******s found jesus (PBUH) the last few weeks.

Davey nearly found him one time, but unfortunately broke his shovel 5
feet down.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Old September 7th 12, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 07/09/2012 14:34, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| Pro cyclists doped...well I never.
| http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...e-forum_237650

Seems like a whole lot of ******s found jesus (PBUH) the last few weeks.

Davey nearly found him one time, but unfortunately broke his shovel 5
feet down.

There you go, one more foot and you'd have been saved.

Old September 8th 12, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
There you go, one more foot and you'd have been saved.

OTOH he could have lost his sole doing all that digging (perhaps they
have a special category in the paralympics).
Old September 8th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

atriage wrote:
There you go, one more foot and you'd have been saved.

OTOH he could have lost his sole doing all that digging (perhaps they
have a special category in the paralympics).

Nah, there already is a category outside of the para-limpics, it's called
pro-cycling!

Old September 10th 12, 10:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 08/09/2012 12:09, Simply Fred wrote:
| Davey Crockett wrote:
| Seems like a whole lot of ******s found jesus (PBUH) the last few weeks.
| Davey nearly found him one time, but unfortunately broke his shovel 5
| feet down.
|
| atriage wrote:
| There you go, one more foot and you'd have been saved.
|
| OTOH he could have lost his sole doing all that digging (perhaps they
| have a special category in the paralympics).

| Nah, there already is a category outside of the para-limpics, it's
| called pro-cycling!

No, you got it wrong again

Davey competes in the Special Olympics

Give it a try sometime

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1368/9...22ea2338dd.jpg

shit atriage[_6_] Racing 6 July 22nd 11 03:05 PM
More Ed Gin Shit Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 15 February 15th 05 01:09 AM
Even More Ed Gin Shit Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 7 February 15th 05 12:13 AM
More Ed Gin Shit Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 0 February 14th 05 06:09 AM
More Ed Gin Shit Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 0 February 14th 05 06:05 AM