Tom Danielson=Doper.

Old September 2nd 04, 07:01 AM
crit pro

Default Tom Danielson=Doper.

It will come out.
Old September 2nd 04, 02:20 PM
PedalChick

(crit pro) wrote in message . com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs. However, I know it's not
the case and I can accept my mediocrity, try and work harder but
realize my own genetic limitations.

I think you need to take a break for a while, regroup, calm down.
Your ranting is undermining your legitimate cause.
Old September 2nd 04, 11:51 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 09/02/2004 07:20 AM, in article
, "PedalChick"
wrote:

(crit pro) wrote in message
. com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Gotta username/password combination we can use?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old September 2nd 04, 11:54 PM
Dave H

"PedalChick" wrote in message
om...
(crit pro) wrote in message

. com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs. However, I know it's not
the case and I can accept my mediocrity, try and work harder but
realize my own genetic limitations.

I think you need to take a break for a while, regroup, calm down.
Your ranting is undermining your legitimate cause.

I think David Millar hit the nail on the head, when he said " Doping will
not turn a donkey into a race horse"

Dave

Old September 3rd 04, 12:14 AM
Tom Kunich

"PedalChick" wrote in message
om...

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs.

The problem is that many people slower than you are on dope and that makes
you look guilty. I suggest you slow up some.

Old September 3rd 04, 01:28 AM
warren

(crit pro) wrote in message

. com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs. However, I know it's not
the case and I can accept my mediocrity, try and work harder but
realize my own genetic limitations.

I think you need to take a break for a while, regroup, calm down.
Your ranting is undermining your legitimate cause.

I think David Millar hit the nail on the head, when he said " Doping will
not turn a donkey into a race horse"

But it can turn a donkey into an ass.

-WG
Old September 3rd 04, 05:09 AM
Amit

(crit pro) wrote in message

. com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs. However, I know it's not
the case and I can accept my mediocrity, try and work harder but
realize my own genetic limitations.

I think you need to take a break for a while, regroup, calm down.
Your ranting is undermining your legitimate cause.

I think David Millar hit the nail on the head, when he said " Doping will
not turn a donkey into a race horse"

Dave

whatever that means. the potential 7-8% increase in VO2max seen in
studies indicates a huge boost in ability.
Old September 3rd 04, 05:18 AM
warren

In article , Amit
wrote:

.. .
(crit pro) wrote in message

. com...
It will come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Yeah, doping in sport is bad. I would be kind of mad if I found out
that everyone faster than me is on drugs. However, I know it's not
the case and I can accept my mediocrity, try and work harder but
realize my own genetic limitations.

I think you need to take a break for a while, regroup, calm down.
Your ranting is undermining your legitimate cause.

I think David Millar hit the nail on the head, when he said " Doping will
not turn a donkey into a race horse"

Dave

whatever that means. the potential 7-8% increase in VO2max seen in
studies indicates a huge boost in ability.

What does that change in Vo2max mean for LT power, sub LT power, and
power at VO2max?

How much power does Armstrong put out during a TT compared to a
domestique on the 6th best team in the Tour?

-WG
Old September 3rd 04, 11:25 AM
B. Lafferty

"warren" wrote in message
In article , Amit
wrote:

.. .
(crit pro) wrote in message
[...]

Take a look at the chapter "Trop haut, trop loin, trop fort" (pages 291-364)
of the Walsh and Ballester book.

Old September 3rd 04, 12:58 PM
pedalchick

Steven L. Sheffield Wrote:
On 09/02/2004 07:20 AM, in article
, "PedalChick"
wrote:

(crit pro) wrote in message
. com... It wil

come out.

Crit pro/Commander/Decanio - read this article and explore your
motivations regarding all this doping stuff:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ull/2004/827/3

Gotta username/password combination we can use?

Darn, sorry to disappoint everyone. I forget about those intranet-wid
logins...
The article is about a new research study that showed "the pleasure o
punishment" - that there is an area of the brain that is responsibl
for directing people to punish others for wrongdoings. It's called th
caudate nucleus, and I think crit pro has an overdeveloped one. IIRC
the researchers showed this punishment stimulates pleasure centers
probably similar to cocaine or winning a bike race. Perhaps someone i
trying to replace one of these two sensations

--
pedalchick