Cyclist insults you probably haven't heard...

Old July 6th 04, 01:24 AM
hippy

Default Cyclist insults you probably haven't heard...

http://www.teampob.com/insults.htm

hippy

Old July 6th 04, 02:45 AM
mfhor

Hippy wrote:
http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmht...om/insults.htm
hippy

Haven't heard them, coz the web-page is down just now.

"You mofo stinkhairy goat !" is my favourite, overheard in Brittany,
shouted in English by a non-native English speaking cyclist (?) as the
bunch came round the corner of a narrow lane into the back of a slow,
weaving tractor.

I'll be watching the Tour stage to Quimper with bated breath . . .

M "Vache de merde!!!" H

( 'Cow of ****' - that's runner up)

Old July 6th 04, 02:59 AM
Marty Wallace

"mfhor" wrote in message
Hippy wrote:
http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmht...om/insults.htm
hippy

Haven't heard them, coz the web-page is down just now.

I don't think it's down I think it's because Hippy pasted the URL twice.
Delete half of it and it'll work.

Marty

Old July 6th 04, 03:04 AM
hippy

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...
I don't think it's down I think it's because Hippy pasted the URL

twice.
Delete half of it and it'll work.

Nope, I'm looking at the original post and the URL
is fine. It's probably cyclingforums stuffing up URLs
again.. I've been posting from a newsreader again
for the last couple of days..

hippy

Old July 6th 04, 03:57 PM
DRS

"hippy" wrote in message

http://www.teampob.com/insults.htm

"you tyre wasting, hairy genetic experiment."

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 7th 04, 02:00 AM
mfhor

Originally posted by Drs
"hippy" wrote in message
@ne ws-server.bigpond.net.au
http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmht...om/insults.htm

"you tyre wasting, hairy genetic experiment."

--

That's no way to talk about L'Acrobat . . .

'The Daily Muppet', now there's a quality broadsheet . . . I imagine
that's where Phil Liggett got his start . . .

M"ex-cycling press employee"H