Supportive employer

Old July 9th 04, 05:20 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default Supportive employer

flyingdutch wrote:

Gags wrote:

I work at Victoria Barracks on St Kilda Rd (Southbank - Melbourne) and
there are heaps of guys (and girls) who ride to work on a regular basis.

snip

and all those 'women in uuuuuuniform'

--

Oi, are you knocking women in uniform?

Old July 9th 04, 06:00 AM
hippy

Bow saided: I've got great bosses, too. They sponsor anyone employee
willing to go in any non-competitive local cycling events. Last time,
they even bought team cylcling jerseys with a small company logo
embroidered on them.

I forgot to mention my bosses have paid for triathlon entries and a
cycle race at one stage and we (the racers) have tri gear with the
company logo on it... so they're not all bad

hippy

Old July 9th 04, 10:54 AM
Gags

"SteveDel" wrote in message
Tamyka Bell wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:

Gags wrote:

I work at Victoria Barracks on St Kilda Rd (Southbank
- Melbourne) and there are heaps of guys (and girls) who ride to
work on a regular basis.

snip

and all those 'women in uuuuuuniform'

--

Oi, are you knocking women in uniform?

2LT?

Was a couple of years ago at ADFA......now CAPT.....do I know u??

Gags

Old July 9th 04, 08:52 PM
eb

"Marx" == Marx SS writes:

Marx I'm lucky to have secure bike parking & shower/change room
Marx facilities at work here (CBD office building) at no charge.

I often work in the World Trade Centre, due to some refurbishment I can
no longer park my bike in reception. I now have to park it in the
police car park.

First time I parked it there I took out my lock and was about to secure
my bike when I looked at all the other bikes.

Not a single one was locked.

I figured my bike would be in more danger if I locked it due to
unintended insult to the boys in blue so followed suit.

When in Rome...
--
Regards
Euan