Mountain Biker Paralyzed from the Waist Down!

Old September 23rd 07, 02:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default Mountain Biker Paralyzed from the Waist Down!

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in action! Mountain bikers obviously don't care enough to
post this information. I guess they afraid of the truth coming out....

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/sp...ts&oref=slogin

------------The bmx stuff is utterly
stupid, and should be outlawed. They
don't allow people to go over Niagra
Falls in barrel anymore either.
Old September 23rd 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 23rd 07, 09:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
7@m3 G33k

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in action! Mountain bikers obviously don't care enough to
post this information. I guess they afraid of the truth coming out....

Mike "Square Wheels Good" Vandeman's body-bag voyeurism link snipped

I find your constant reference to evolution quite interesting Mike as
the chances of you passing on your DNA are quite obviously zero. Other
than of course anonymous test-tube donation (which suits the
masturbatory nature of your fervent and compassion-free posts).

I suppose you could go native and share your seed with the wildlife, but
then what are the chances that your half-square wheels/half-bush pig
progeny would be able to post to Usenet and carry on your futile
primordial campaign?

Ian