How good is the crankflip tutorial?

Old February 22nd 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

Default How good is the crankflip tutorial?

I learned to do a single zero plant and then went right to crankflips.
And it worked. Although I did try to do silly flips after learning a
zero plant and go really close on those. But one day I just tried them
seat in and landed one after a couple of tries.

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.

My 'Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y3k57x)

Hey!!! Go and see my new website. 'unicycleaustin.741.com'
(http://unicycleaustin.741.com/index.html)
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old February 22nd 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

I saw the tutorial and I really loved it. I ride mostly Muni and some
Urban Trials therefore the crankflip has never been a goal of mine.
However any tutorials are a blessed thing. Shaun's tutorial was really
well made with the history and the trick broken down into it's
components with the correct method of practicing for it. I would love
to see many more tutorials of skills and tricks posted for download.
Way to go Shaun! I appreciate your effort.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
Unicorn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12801

Old February 22nd 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
henkka

I can pedal half revolution in air. Zero flip is still far away. I would
like to go and practise it, but I've been sick almost week now... Maybe
zero flip is quite easy skill, but I should get full rev first. Or
should I? I would like to see zero flip tutorial.

--
henkka
henkka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13817