The Psychology of Mountain Biking

Old August 25th 07, 05:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default The Psychology of Mountain Biking

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:01:39 -0700, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

There isn't even any independently verifiable evidence of that,
though. All we have is the minutes of him being kicked out of the
Sierra Club for (surprise surprise) lying and inflating his own
importance.

You are lying.

So you say. It will be trivially easy for you to prove this, by
citing the independently verifiable evidence. Here, I'll leave a
space for you:

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old August 26th 07, 05:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:22:02 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:01:39 -0700, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

There isn't even any independently verifiable evidence of that,
though. All we have is the minutes of him being kicked out of the
Sierra Club for (surprise surprise) lying and inflating his own
importance.

You are lying.

So you say. It will be trivially easy for you to prove this, by
citing the independently verifiable evidence. Here, I'll leave a
space for you:

I wasn't kicked out of the Sierra Club. This just demonstrates how
worthless you are as a source of information.

Guy

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old August 26th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:27:14 GMT, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

I wasn't kicked out of the Sierra Club. This just demonstrates how
worthless you are as a source of information.

Did I say you were kicked out? As far as I'm aware all they did was
disbar you from any elected office, or from representing them or
speaking for them on any issue.

Here's the minute:

28. Bay Chapter BoLT Issue MSC (McGrady-Aumen)

The Board of Directors permanently bars Michael Vandeman
from holding any elective or appointive leadership positions
within the Sierra In addition, Mr. Vandeman is not to
represent the Sierra Club, or any of its entities, in any
manner or on any issue, explicitly or implicitly.

Clearly they think just as highly of you as we do :-)

Old August 27th 07, 06:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:08:26 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:27:14 GMT, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

I wasn't kicked out of the Sierra Club. This just demonstrates how
worthless you are as a source of information.

Did I say you were kicked out?

Yes. You conveniently removed that statement from this reply.

As far as I'm aware all they did was
disbar you from any elected office, or from representing them or
speaking for them on any issue.

Here's the minute:

28. Bay Chapter BoLT Issue MSC (McGrady-Aumen)

The Board of Directors permanently bars Michael Vandeman
from holding any elective or appointive leadership positions
within the Sierra In addition, Mr. Vandeman is not to
represent the Sierra Club, or any of its entities, in any
manner or on any issue, explicitly or implicitly.

Clearly they think just as highly of you as we do :-)

It's moot, because they are too wimpy for me any any real
conservationist, anyway. They won't touch any proposal that might
interfere with their lifestyle. So it's more like a badge of honor.

Old August 27th 07, 09:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:30:59 GMT, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

Here's the minute:

28. Bay Chapter BoLT Issue MSC (McGrady-Aumen)

The Board of Directors permanently bars Michael Vandeman
from holding any elective or appointive leadership positions
within the Sierra In addition, Mr. Vandeman is not to
represent the Sierra Club, or any of its entities, in any
manner or on any issue, explicitly or implicitly.

Clearly they think just as highly of you as we do :-)

It's moot, because they are too wimpy for me any any real
conservationist, anyway. They won't touch any proposal that might
interfere with their lifestyle. So it's more like a badge of honor.

Which translates as: they caught you out and you are now pretending
you don't want to be part of it anyway. You're a scream sometimes!

Old August 28th 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
CoyoteBoy

Which translates as: they caught you out and you are now pretending
you don't want to be part of it anyway. You're a scream sometimes!

Crikey he's still at it, and still claims to have credibility too.
Anyone not with him is completely wrong and talking rubbish, that
leaves him in his lonely world - just where he should be. All voices
have the right to be heard, unfortunately not all people realise that
having the right to be heard and having something worth hearing are
two totally different things. I cant believe he is still going - ive
got to give it to him, at least he is persistant in something he
believes in - though his methods leave something to be desired.

Old August 29th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:48:47 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:30:59 GMT, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

Here's the minute:

28. Bay Chapter BoLT Issue MSC (McGrady-Aumen)

The Board of Directors permanently bars Michael Vandeman
from holding any elective or appointive leadership positions
within the Sierra In addition, Mr. Vandeman is not to
represent the Sierra Club, or any of its entities, in any
manner or on any issue, explicitly or implicitly.

Clearly they think just as highly of you as we do :-)

It's moot, because they are too wimpy for me any any real
conservationist, anyway. They won't touch any proposal that might
interfere with their lifestyle. So it's more like a badge of honor.

Which translates as: they caught you out and you are now pretending
you don't want to be part of it anyway. You're a scream sometimes!

Fabricate away. You are fooling no one except yourself.

Old August 29th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:41:04 -0700, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

Which translates as: they caught you out and you are now pretending
you don't want to be part of it anyway. You're a scream sometimes!

Fabricate away. You are fooling no one except yourself.

Yes, that would have worked as a reply to you as well. "Fabricate
away. You are fooling no one except yourself." How very apt.