Please let the Supergo stories, remembrances, vignettes and anecdotes begin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 15, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Please let the Supergo stories, remembrances, vignettes and anecdotesbegin

On 12/31/2015 1:03 PM, wrote:
I forgot to mention that back in '87 Bikecology billed the Access as the first affordable high-quality MTB; indeed, a veritable Model T of a bike. That's why I bought one. Like the original buyers of the Model T, I couldn't afford a more expensive MTB at the time.

Maybe. Or possibly a Diamond Back Axis with Supergo graphics:

http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/attachm...-1-jpg.412460/

or a rebadged Diamond Back Apex:
http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/vin...l-gedc1027.jpg

or any of a few dozen similar machines.