People and their flip tricks.

Old February 18th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dancowling

Default People and their flip tricks.

crankflip
180flip
lateflip
backflip
180backflip
fakie180flip
fakie backflip
sexchange
hickflip
donkeykick
outflip
outbackflip
pedal flip

thats it guys

--
Dancowling

sunny D's alright!!!
Dancowling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9462

Old February 18th 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Hey guys,
Reef Brand-Adams 18/02/07
I can:
Crankflip
Outflip
Hickflip
180 flip
Backflip
Fakieflip
Hick Fakieflip
Sex Change

Thats all I think.
Kbye

--
The.Mars.Volta

juggle508 wrote:
I know why Tomsey is so good at backs and why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
Unicycle 4 SATAN
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old February 18th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Spencer (as of 5/23/06)

Crankflip
180 flip
static backflip
fakie backflip
hickflip
sexchange
Some small static crankflip trials
crankflip to stand up ww

updated June 30, 06
outflip
normal backflip
double flip

2-17-07

180 doubles
180 back
hick fakie flip
donkey kick and some variations
Some other tiny variations that are not worth posting...

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 18th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Spencer Hochberg wrote:

2-17-07

180 doubles
180 back
hick fakie flip
donkey kick and some variations
Some other tiny variations that are not worth posting...

ha ha im a day ahead of you. i can tell you the future.

--
The.Mars.Volta

Old February 18th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

Update:

- Crankflip (seat in, seat out, jumpmount cf.)
- Backflip (seat in, seat ut, jumpmount bf, pedalgrab-backflip.)
- 180 flip
- Blind 180 flip
- 180 Backflip
- Hick flip
- Hick Fakieflip
- Sex change
- Fakie sex change
- Donkey kick
- Flip to the wheel
- Flip from the wheel to pedals
- Switch-handflip
- Crankflip-tyregrab
- Double-Flip
- Outflip
- Outbackflip
- Hickbackflip
- Fakieflip
- Inflip
- Inbackflip
- Treyflip

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

Old February 18th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
ha ha im a day ahead of you. i can tell you the future.

Ha yeah, well technically it is the 18th here, it is almost 3am. I
still consider it the 17th because I didn't go to sleep yet.

Old February 18th 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

my flips, update

-crankflip (seat in, seat out, jumpmount cf.)
-backflip (seat in, seat out, jumpmount bf.)
-180 flip (seat in, seat out)
-180 backflip
-hick flip
-sex change
-donkey kick (and one footed,and unispin-donkey kick)
-hick donkey kick
-hick backflip
-fakie crankflip
-doubleflip
-fakieflip
-180 fakieflip
-crankflip tyregrab
-blind 180 flip
-switchand flip
-outflip
-varialflip
-inflip
-180 doubleflip
-hick doubleflip

--
kris.lee
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old February 18th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Ha yeah, well technically it is the 18th here, it is almost 3am. I still
consider it the 17th because I didn't go to sleep yet.

well in the morning here i could tell you all the events before it
happens. woooooowoooowoowoo (that was a ghost noise)

--
The.Mars.Volta

Old February 18th 07, 11:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

Crankflip
Fakie crankflip
Sex Change
Hickflip
Outflip
180 Flip
Static Backflip
Varialflips twice only

--
Lucas1wheel

2 times british freestyle champion, but so crap at street
Uk Unicycle basketball team woo
http://www.qu-ax.com/
'Wow, great job! I liked that lucas whip thing!'
SWUM HOCKEY TEAM!
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old February 18th 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikeswarbrick

Any one feeling close to a triple or a triple variation?

Mike

P.S Can't be arsed to update list.

P.S.S Will update the list after I land one more trick.....

--
Mikeswarbrick
Mikeswarbrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14276