People and their flip tricks.

Old February 18th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default People and their flip tricks.

I'm not putting mine, lol. I found a triple variation that will go down
with about a foot drop, but I'm saving it for the FLUCK competition, I
hate to wait that long, but I have other things to get done before
hand. I really hate to wait that long, so it might go down in my big
video. Kinda a surprising variation (not hick, or 180). Some good
tricks in here people know. I'll be finally riding today after work, so
i'll try to get a good advancement on my flip video. I'll be kinda
sketchy today, so let's hope for a quick warm up.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old February 18th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

Austin

Crankflip

Shaun when will your vdieo be finished?

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.

My 'Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y3k57x)

Hey!!! Go and see my new website. 'unicycleaustin.741.com'
(http://unicycleaustin.741.com/index.html)
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old February 18th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

I'll be riding today finally, after almost 3 weeks. SO hopefully in the
next few days. I have to get back into riding first, i'll be rusty at
first. HOpefully i'll get it back in a half an hour ( I only have 3
hours today ). It should be good though. I'll get it. No worries.

-Shaun Johanneson

Old February 18th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

foforackard wrote:
Forrest Rackard 2/16/07
crankflip
180 flip
hickflip
sex change
silly flip
rev
late rev
180 rev
tyre grab rev

as of 2/18/07
crankflip
180 flip
hickflip
sex change
silly flip
rev
late rev
180 rev
tyre grab rev
+backflip(rolling)

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Unibiker for life!!!!!

http://www.unicycle.com/
foforackard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13413

Old February 19th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Micke

Shaun, have you landed treybackflip?

--
Micke

Webaqui jajunga.
Micke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13394

Old February 19th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Mike, you close to full outbackflips?

Would like to see that.

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old February 19th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Since there really is no point hiding anything anymore. I hit trey
backflips today. They were super easy, only took about 6 tries to go
from my first attempt ever, to my first succuss. So nothing great
there. I only got two clips in today which sucks, but they vid should
be done within a few days if I can preform.

-Shaun Johanneson

Old February 20th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

im going to make a flip video for my next video. obviously it wont be as
good as shauns but yeah.

--
The.Mars.Volta

juggle508 wrote:
I know why Tomsey is so good at backs and why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
Unicycle 4 SATAN
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old February 20th 07, 10:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Micke

yeah xD

Old February 22nd 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikeswarbrick

I landed a new trick! Video coming soon.

Mike

P.S Shaun can't do it!!!

--
Mikeswarbrick