KHS flite 100 $375 obo

Old April 15th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
nataaa

Default KHS flite 100 $375 obo

50cm black Flite 100 single speed w/ flip flop and front brake that
can be easily removed to convert. this bike sell for 600 but I am too
small for the bike and need to sell it and I doubt you can find the
same bike COMPLETE in this good of condition for this much, its a
steal. Email me at : for pictures and to make an
offer!

http://tinypic.com/r/zvoyr/5
http://tinypic.com/r/33eu35f/5
http://tinypic.com/r/t99l51/5
http://tinypic.com/r/eunhwz/5

ALL BLACK WITH BLUE DROP BARS in almost mint condition except for a
small scratch on the crank.

New Flite Saddle $75 mike Marketplace 0 May 8th 09 02:42 AM
FS: KHS Flite 320 [email protected] Marketplace 0 October 29th 05 04:42 PM
Flite Gel Saddle Wasatch5k Techniques 28 June 22nd 05 04:20 AM
FS: 2 Flite saddles D Casdorph Marketplace 0 September 21st 04 01:50 AM
KHS Flite 500 Matthew General 3 October 4th 03 03:55 PM