Let the Arguments Begin (On Topic)

Old August 25th 12, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

Default Let the Arguments Begin (On Topic)

But at least the colors are kewl.

http://www.fyxation.com/shop/en/87-mesa-pedal-and-velo-city-strap-kit.html

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!
Old August 25th 12, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b.../1992-08?fwc=1

Old August 25th 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kerry Montgomery

"Tom $herman (-_-)" " wrote in
message ...
But at least the colors are kewl.

http://www.fyxation.com/shop/en/87-mesa-pedal-and-velo-city-strap-kit.html

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!

Go Beavers!

Old August 25th 12, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

On 8/25/2012 10:45 AM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:
"Tom $herman (-_-)" " wrote in
message ...
But at least the colors are kewl.

http://www.fyxation.com/shop/en/87-mesa-pedal-and-velo-city-strap-kit.html

Go Beavers!

Go Trojans!

Old August 25th 12, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Aug 24, 8:08 pm, "Tom $herman (-_-)" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
But at least the colors are kewl.

http://www.fyxation.com/shop/en/87-mesa-pedal-and-velo-city-strap-kit...

Ah, "fixie" solution (to keep the pedals from running away from your
feet.

Finally going through the *big* box of bike parts that I gathered up
when the flood receded (most of them cleaned up pretty well and look
usable) - in there was a pair of MKS and a pair of SR pedals for use
with clips and straps, two pair of leather straps, and a pair of
plastic clips.

.... just in case I ever feel the need to see what it was like in the
dark ages - before I had any road bike gear and just pushed whatever
was attached to the cranks (down to and including bare spindles).
Old August 25th 12, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kerry Montgomery

"Tom $herman (-_-)" " wrote in
message ...
On 8/25/2012 10:45 AM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:
"Tom $herman (-_-)" " wrote in
message ...
But at least the colors are kewl.

http://www.fyxation.com/shop/en/87-mesa-pedal-and-velo-city-strap-kit.html

Go Beavers!

Go Trojans!

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!

USC has changed its colors to black and orange?!

Old August 25th 12, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

On 8/25/2012 3:01 PM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

"Tom $herman (-_-)" " wrote in
message ...
On 8/25/2012 10:45 AM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:
"Tom $herman (-_-)" " wrote in
message ...
But at least the colors are kewl.

http://www.fyxation.com/shop/en/87-mesa-pedal-and-velo-city-strap-kit.html

Go Beavers!

Go Trojans!

USC has changed its colors to black and orange?!

USC???

http://www.kew.org/plants/images/rubber.jpg

Old August 25th 12, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

degrading
Old August 26th 12, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

On 8/25/2012 5:42 PM, datakoll wrote:
degrading

Yes, which is why I wear nitrile rubber instead of latex rubber gloves
when working with petroleum based products.