Sandwich Boards are fun!

Old September 25th 05, 05:48 PM
DanDan

Default Sandwich Boards are fun!

My bro and I just recently built some sandwich boards for trials and
they are alot of fun. Eventhough they are a bit of a pain to make but
they really help your jumping acurasey (im tired and sick right now i
cant spell well at all) i love them they are alot of fun.

--
DanDan - Canned to many times to count

And to you I say good riding
DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778

Old September 25th 05, 05:54 PM
forrestunifreak

Ya know, I never got around to making some of those.... Are they easy to
make?

The problem is I dont have any plywood big enough..

--
forrestunifreak - team YAMS member

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and
he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

- last edited by the dave on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm -

Old September 25th 05, 06:16 PM
litldude2

I have some too, they are really fun. They are pretty easy to make as
long as you have a saw and a drill. I got my plans from Andrew Carter
before unicycle.2ya.com was made. They are cool but after a while they
get kinda boring.

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
LitlDude2: you suck
Byrnetown: yea
beware of the evan!

Sandwich, MA to New York City Cycle America General 0 October 14th 05 04:25 PM
Sandwich, MA to New York City Cycle America Rides 5 October 14th 05 04:25 PM
Lighting boards Fred UK 3 January 4th 05 07:23 PM
Pfizer Sandwich Travel Policy Robert Bruce UK 17 October 20th 03 11:21 AM
78.57 square metres of what? andrew_carter Unicycling 16 September 28th 03 09:29 AM