More bicyclists behaving badly

Old September 18th 20, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default More bicyclists behaving badly

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old September 18th 20, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark Cleary[_3_]

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Some folks really don't like Trump

Deacon Mark
Old September 18th 20, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:15:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Some folks really don't like Trump

Deacon Mark

Joe Biden walks into a bar and sits next to a pretty young woman. He looks over at her and says, "Do I come here often?"
Old September 18th 20, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op vrijdag 18 september 2020 om 17:54:44 UTC+2 schreef :
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:15:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Some folks really don't like Trump

Deacon Mark

Joe Biden walks into a bar and sits next to a pretty young woman. He looks over at her and says, "Do I come here often?"

Tom, how old are you?
Old September 18th 20, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 9:56:06 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Op vrijdag 18 september 2020 om 17:54:44 UTC+2 schreef :
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:15:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Some folks really don't like Trump

Deacon Mark

Joe Biden walks into a bar and sits next to a pretty young woman. He looks over at her and says, "Do I come here often?"

Tom, how old are you?

I am 75 years old, 2 years younger than Joe Biden, and I have watched a couple of members of our riding group die from Alzheimers. They were at the stage that Biden is now and within days they died. It isn't in the least funny that they have put some demented doofus who has never done one single thing in his entire life as a politicians that wasn't wrong and they run him as the best that the Democrats can produce. Then after the communist Bernie Sanders loses to Biden because no one wants a communist, Biden takes on the entire communist platform of Sanders.,

Tell us Lou - what do you think would happen to the world if Biden were to be elected? This country and the entire world would be mired in permanent war. The dollar would be reduced to nothing and the food supply for half of the world would disappear. Is that something you think should happen?
Old September 18th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op vrijdag 18 september 2020 om 19:46:07 UTC+2 schreef :
[...]

How are so sure that would happen?

Lou
Old September 18th 20, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 9/18/2020 12:56 PM, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op vrijdag 18 september 2020 om 17:54:44 UTC+2 schreef :
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:15:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Some folks really don't like Trump

Deacon Mark

Joe Biden walks into a bar and sits next to a pretty young woman. He looks over at her and says, "Do I come here often?"

Tom, how old are you?

Tom's old enough that he can't see the irony in him making jokes about
_other_ people's memory!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old September 18th 20, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 11:38:46 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/18/2020 12:56 PM, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op vrijdag 18 september 2020 om 17:54:44 UTC+2 schreef :
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:15:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Some folks really don't like Trump

Deacon Mark
Joe Biden walks into a bar and sits next to a pretty young woman. He looks over at her and says, "Do I come here often?"

Tom, how old are you?

Tom's old enough that he can't see the irony in him making jokes about
_other_ people's memory!

You simply can't stand the idea that I accomplished more in my life than you did in yours. I suppose that is the college education that you believe is necessary for success.
Old September 18th 20, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 10:58:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Because that is what they have promised to do. I guess that you aren't exposed to their garbage day in and day out.
Old September 18th 20, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 08:34:51 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-...ans-mailboxes/

Adds a new dimension to the term "Freedom of Expression". Which the
Supreme Court has termed "the matrix, the indispensable condition of
nearly every other form of freedom."
--
Cheers,

John B.