Politics and bike racing

Old October 30th 04, 01:36 AM
TritonRider

Default Politics and bike racing

Looks like Pat agrees with me that they are directly related. Honestly I'm not
sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, but it's well worth a read.

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7147.0.html
It sucks to not be Lafferty or Kunich. I sent them a letter about Pat being a
nutcase who's right quite a bit, but nobody takes him seriously and they didn't
run it. I wonder what they objected to, Pat being right quite a bit, or that
he's a nutcase? We KNOW he's nuts.
Bill C
Old October 30th 04, 01:46 AM
Tom Kunich

"TritonRider" wrote in message
Looks like Pat agrees with me that they are directly related. Honestly I'm
not
sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, but it's well worth a read.

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7147.0.html
It sucks to not be Lafferty or Kunich. I sent them a letter about Pat
being a
nutcase who's right quite a bit, but nobody takes him seriously and they
didn't
run it. I wonder what they objected to, Pat being right quite a bit, or
that
he's a nutcase? We KNOW he's nuts.
Bill C

Pat is right a great deal of the time and he ain't a nutcase. He's just
drunk simetimes and not thinking straight.

If you think that I get published a lot you don't know the half of it. I've
gotten emails referring me to stuff in Russia written in Cyrillic that I'm
told is cussing me out. Good thing I can't read it cause otherwise it might
upset me.

I've been meaning to get down to San Diego to visit my neice and her family
and to buy Henry a beer. But I keep forgetting to plan it.

Tom Paterson is a worse case - I think it'll take more than a beer. For Tom,
nothing but Old Tomahawk!

Old October 30th 04, 04:13 AM
Steve

On 10/29/04 5:46 PM, in article
. net, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

[...]

Maybe I should buy Tom a beer when he gets down here so he can tell
everybody I am far from "fattie" Steve......... (195lbs and losing from
muscle atrophy)

Old October 30th 04, 05:29 AM
Patrick O'Grady

In article ,
(TritonRider) wrote:

Looks like Pat agrees with me that they are directly related. Honestly

I'm not
sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, but it's well worth a read.

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7147.0.html
It sucks to not be Lafferty or Kunich. I sent them a letter about Pat being a
nutcase who's right quite a bit, but nobody takes him seriously and they

didn't
run it. I wonder what they objected to, Pat being right quite a bit, or that
he's a nutcase? We KNOW he's nuts.
Bill C

Hey, Bill,

Send 'em another letter; tell 'em I sent you. They know I'm a nutcase,
they know that you know I'm a nutcase, and all of us know that right v.
wrong is a 5-4 decision in the Supreme Court. The only thing I know for
sure, no matter how much I may foam and rant, is that this race is a lot
more interesting than the '05 Tour is likely to be.

Cheers,

Patrick O'Grady
Mad Dog Media
http://www.maddogmedia.com
Old October 30th 04, 10:10 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 03:13:44 GMT, Steve wrote:
Maybe I should buy Tom a beer when he gets down here so he can tell
everybody I am far from "fattie" Steve......... (195lbs and losing
from muscle atrophy)

Are you 6'2"?

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old October 30th 04, 02:45 PM
Tom Kunich

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .

Maybe I should buy Tom a beer when he gets down here so he can tell
everybody I am far from "fattie" Steve......... (195lbs and losing from
muscle atrophy)

I'll bring a bike. BTW since I'm 195 lbs right now I'm hardly the one to
judge anyone else.