I wonder if that bitch Kik will let the kids on the podium....

Old July 23rd 04, 02:18 PM
Howard Kveck

Default I wonder if that bitch Kik will let the kids on the podium....

In article su6Mc.110049$eO.8458@edtnps89,
"Jim Flom" wrote:

"tafi" wrote...

I tell you what's sad.
The fact that a grown man can't work out a few small things with his
wife without getting a divorce is sad.

Agreed. Don't agree with much else in this post, but I agree with that
much.

JF

But how do we know the problems between the Armstrongs were small?
That's an assumption.

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Old July 23rd 04, 04:26 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article ,
says...

I tell you what's sad.
The fact that a grown man can't work out a few small things with his
wife without getting a divorce is sad.

Who are you to say they were small things? Small things to one person
are major things to another. That is a major reason for divorce.

Unfortunately instead of deciding that enough was enough and it was
time to spend more time with his family and children, he chose to force
them all to travel arounfd the world just to see their husband/father on
a regular basis.

What's wrong with a little travel? It's not like they are going to slum
it at theri destination. You know they will have a nice hotel to spend
time in. I'm sure they could afford to get someone to travel with mom
and the kids to help out.

To be perfectly honest the guy had nothing more to prove after his
first tour yellow jersey and was already a very wealthy man.
Unfortunately it's not enough for him and he must continue to build his
persona with more wins, more money, more organisations bearing his name.

What a stupid statement. It's about as smart as saying 'I reached all
my goals so I am just going to lay down and die'. Once you reach your
goals you set new ones. That is what makes life interesting.

The very fact theat he would have his family in photos with him and
bandied around in public is also another image building job and
obviously nothing to do with having a happy family, otherwise he would
have a happy family and wouldn't need to constantly gratify himself.

Your opinion, nothing more.

There's nothing wrong with pursuing the win. But Armstrong has chosen
to do so time and time again at the expense of the woman he fell in
love with and his own children.

How can you be sure it was his training that killed the relationship?
Also, if that was the case, what did she expect from a pro racer? That's
his job.

That say's more about Armstron than it does about his former wife who
would rather ensure their children have a stable home life as they head
towards school age.

What's the big deal? The TDF is during summer break, so the kids would not
be missing school.
-------------
Alex

Old July 23rd 04, 04:58 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Jim Flom wrote:
"tafi" wrote...

I tell you what's sad.
The fact that a grown man can't work out a few small things with

his
wife without getting a divorce is sad.

Agreed. Don't agree with much else in this post, but I agree with

that
much.

Dumbass -

You are a moron.

It takes two to tango.

K. Gringioni

Old July 24th 04, 03:32 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Gary wrote:

Sheryl ain't no small problem for a wife to handle.

Sheryl Crow came along well after the Armstrongs split.

Old July 24th 04, 03:51 AM
lazysegall

Ronde Champ Wrote:
Hey,

The fact that she got half of $60 million dollars, and is still a
bitch goes a long way to confirming that Lance did the right thing.

She is such a pain in the ass, that she will deny Luke David
Armstrong (age 4.5) and the twins (age 2.5) their special moment with
their daddy on Sunday.

****in' catholics. Never get involved with one. They don't put out,
either.

Thanks,
Ronde Champ

Kids have no place at sporting events. They didn't win the race and I
have no interest in seeing kids on the podium. Although I will sadly
admit that children at sporting events has become increasingly common.

--
lazysegall