TdF live stream

Old July 5th 14, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default TdF live stream

so how's that done ? no BS...watch tour on the laptop.

Live streaming not live streaming animation or live streaming BS or Live streaming email texts or GNW...

ideos ?
Old July 6th 14, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:23:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
so how's that done ? no BS...watch tour on the laptop.

Live streaming not live streaming animation or live streaming BS or Live streaming email texts or GNW...

ideos ?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&video

choose your pain....

whatR these criminals up to ? 30minutes/day at 3:30AM ?

https://www.mapmyride.com/tour/
Old July 6th 14, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 7:45:51 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:23:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:

so how's that done ? no BS...watch tour on the laptop.

Live streaming not live streaming animation or live streaming BS or Live streaming email texts or GNW...

ideos ?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&video

choose your pain....

whatR these criminals up to ? 30minutes/day at 3:30AM ?

https://www.mapmyride.com/tour/

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUCK

problem here may be Adobe...What is Adobe up to ? I'm using Windows Explorer 8.1 ..

Adobe went from a reliable knowledge partner to a huge PITA with popups...popups the 8.1 is supposed to eliminate.

Bought out by the Chinese or what ? Incurabble.

subscribing to NBC is employing Adobe ...

Looks like a blow.
Old July 6th 14, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

- waiting for the Diodes...

what does this mean ?

"mainly bucolic Yorkshire countryside ..."

ride thru clouds of biting flies an manure odor ?
Old July 6th 14, 04:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/5/2014 5:23 PM, wrote:

so how's that done ? no BS...watch tour on the laptop.

Live streaming not live streaming animation or live streaming BS or Live streaming email texts or GNW...

ideos ?

Try this:
http://rai.it/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 6th 14, 06:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

ahhhh Grillo de Renzi !!

superba Ama de fortaquinza

.... al di là di categoria..

so where's the Diode Brigade ?

Canendish went over the edgo no ? troppo tè ?

and Kimi....la sospensione ferrari è venuto a parte ?

that was totally brainless Marc...
Old July 6th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Graham

"AMuzi" wrote in message ...
On 7/5/2014 5:23 PM, wrote:

so how's that done ? no BS...watch tour on the laptop.

Live streaming not live streaming animation or live streaming BS or Live streaming email texts or GNW...

ideos ?

Try this:
http://rai.it/

Or this:

http://www.steephill.tv/

---

Old July 6th 14, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

AVAST THE JIB !

we're back from geometry class at Daytonah....

I'll look...prob isnot the $30 for NBC but weather the incoming requires the Adobe Flash screwup in Windows 8.1 ?

An ADOBE download as I'm processing gives me a slew of popup demands...but no FLASH player for GOES TROPICAL FLOATER I use for hurricane predictions. Only the animation.

ADOBE wants us to accept several unnecessary extra software programs with the FLASH PLAYER.

Old July 7th 14, 03:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 6:23:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
AVAST THE JIB !

we're back from geometry class at Daytonah....

I'll look...prob isnot the $30 for NBC but weather the incoming requires the Adobe Flash screwup in Windows 8.1 ?

An ADOBE download as I'm processing gives me a slew of popup demands...but no FLASH player for GOES TROPICAL FLOATER I use for hurricane predictions. Only the animation.

ADOBE wants us to accept several unnecessary extra software programs with the FLASH PLAYER.

zzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccckkkkkk

Gilliland sez the track surface is too hot.

Say I spring for the $5/stage option..recommend a near stage once past the Tour de Manure ?