we're from the government. We're here to help you

Old July 17th 14, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default we're from the government. We're here to help you

http://ktla.com/2014/07/16/lawsuit-t...ore-collision/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 18th 14, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:44:57 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
http://ktla.com/2014/07/16/lawsuit-t...ore-collision/

I don't understand how the title of your thread relates to the content.

- Frank Krygowski
Old July 18th 14, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

awww Frank....

Old July 18th 14, 01:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:13:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
awww Frank....

ddddddddddddddddddddddd

good help is getting harder to locate////

Wood had sent more than 100 text messages since about 6:15 a.m. that morning -- including six texts in the five minutes before the crash, which occurred at 1:05 p.m., according to the Sheriff's Department.

Sheriff Dept sez accident at 1:05

or 1:06 or.....

Plaintiffs call Dr. Gryblezooski, black box software expert.

Old July 18th 14, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:44:57 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
http://ktla.com/2014/07/16/lawsuit-t...ore-collision/

That family is doing the right thing. American police are already arrogant enough; they should not be permitted to kill citizens negligently and get away with it.

Andre jute
Old July 18th 14, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

nor Irishmen

Old July 18th 14, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/17/2014 7:08 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:44:57 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
http://ktla.com/2014/07/16/lawsuit-t...ore-collision/

I don't understand how the title of your thread relates to the content.

- Frank Krygowski

Maybe this will help :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

Old July 19th 14, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Police officers kill 300 people each year they are not chasing. The source of this is California highway patrol magazine. It's bad enough that cities are making regulations on when police can drive at high speeds. Of course this was an ordinary death by a person who happened to be in a patrol car. His bosses that is the county attorney and risk management will take care of him. let's just hope the bozo does not end up as a private contractor at 10 times the salery in Iraq.