Warning! OT Political Content!!!

Old October 30th 04, 12:06 AM
Steven Bornfeld

Default Warning! OT Political Content!!!

http://www.liegirls.com/

Old October 30th 04, 01:21 AM
Sierraman

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message
http://www.liegirls.com/

Did you check Nicole Brandli lower teeth yet?

Old October 30th 04, 01:53 AM
k.j.papai

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message
http://www.liegirls.com/

Did you check Nicole Brandli lower teeth yet?

Bruce, you don't quit!! ;-)

Old October 30th 04, 01:58 AM
Steven Bornfeld

Sierraman wrote:
"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

http://www.liegirls.com/

Did you check Nicole Brandli lower teeth yet?

Do you have a good photo?

Steve

Old October 30th 04, 02:31 AM
Sierraman

http://www.laborraccia.it/images/200...20braendli.JPG

Old October 30th 04, 06:31 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Sierraman wrote:

http://www.laborraccia.it/images/200...20braendli.JPG

She's very pretty, IMO.
Tough to tell too much from the photo about what is going on inside.
She shows slight crowding of her upper incisors, and somewhat more
severe crowding of her lower incisors. The relationship of her upper
and lower jaws looks grossly OK. Her lower incisors seem inclined to
her left side. Her mouth is not open quite enough to see if she has all
her lower front teeth. I suspect that her lower left canine tooth has
either been lost or (more likely) is impacted, causing a net shift of
her teeth over in that direction.
Many folks with orthodontic problems have discrepencies of jaw size or
relationship. This doesn't seem to be Nicole's problem--her face gets
adequate support from her teeth and jaws. This means that her
orthodontic problem could be adequately addressed with orthodontic
appliances. By this I mean that she doesn't have skeletal problems
associated with her face, as does (to use and extreme and topical
example) John Kerry.
If there has been some kind of worshipful behavior going on on your
part, I missed it, but you could have picked far, far worse!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 30th 04, 07:13 PM
Jason Waddell

Subject: Warning! OT Political Content!!!
From: Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
Date: 10/30/2004 12:31 PM Central Standard Time
Sierraman wrote:

[...]

so in other words, she's got some messed up china.

thanks,
jason
Old October 30th 04, 07:41 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Jason Waddell wrote:

so in other words, she's got some messed up china.

thanks,
jason

Geez, you guys are tough!

Steve
--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 30th 04, 09:53 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

I didn't think dentists were supposed to be funny! Oy! This is the best
ever!!!

Here's some for you:

http://fightingfury.gamepoint.net/endoftheworld.swf

http://www.brainwashstudios.com/ghetto_air.html

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/conte.../frameset.html

http://www.doodie.com/bush_kerry.php
Old October 31st 04, 01:42 AM
Sierraman

"Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" wrote in message
Sierraman wrote:

[...]

That's too bad that two Top Pros who are extremely high profile cannot seem
to get their Teeth fixed. If they don't think they need it then that's
another matter. It sure would liven up their smiles. The other being Dede of
course. Maybe they can't afford it. With Dede it's worse since it affects
her whole smile. With Nicole she can cheat by only smiling with her upper
teeth but she's caught with both sets in this photo. Agreed, Nicole is hot.