Warning! OT Political Content!!!

Old October 31st 04, 03:57 PM
h squared

Sierraman wrote:

That's too bad that two Top Pros who are extremely high profile cannot seem
to get their Teeth fixed. If they don't think they need it then that's
another matter. It sure would liven up their smiles.

what is this thing you have with women's teeth?

curious,
Old October 31st 04, 05:04 PM
Sierraman

"h squared" wrote in message

Sierraman wrote:

That's too bad that two Top Pros who are extremely high profile cannot

seem
to get their Teeth fixed. If they don't think they need it then that's
another matter. It sure would liven up their smiles.

what is this thing you have with women's teeth?

curious,

Not womens teeth, but just on occasion womens Top Pro racers teeth. Just pay
attention to details, and they are in the limelight, extremely high profile.
It would seem the Top Pro women in the world would have great teeth, but
then again they barely make enough to access the best of care like movie
stars, with the exception of LZ. I think her bank account will hold a cool
mil by now. Dede and Nicole accounts are much more lean. If I had money with
crooked teeth like that, I would no doubt fix them. It helps their careers
just a tat.

Old October 31st 04, 10:17 PM
Steven Bornfeld

Sierraman wrote:
"h squared" wrote in message

Sierraman wrote:

[...]

Some folks don't care--and who am I to judge? I myself should have
gotten braces as a kid, but my folks couldn't afford it. The only
reason I had any orthodontic treatment is because my brother took a
course on the Invisalign technique and wanted some patsy to try it out
on--someone who wasn't likely to sue his sorry ass.

Steve

Old October 31st 04, 10:30 PM
Sierraman

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

Sierraman wrote:
"h squared" wrote in message

Sierraman wrote:

[...]

Speaking of Invisalign, I would really like to know? How are they compared
to train tracks?

Old October 31st 04, 10:34 PM
Steven Bornfeld

Sierraman wrote:

Speaking of Invisalign, I would really like to know? How are they compared
to train tracks?

It's a very cool technology, but it's much less versatile in just what
kind of orthodontic problems it can address. It's best for mild to
moderate crowding, minor arch to arch discrepencies. It really can't be
used for children because it can't adjust for growth of the jaws. It
was designed for yuppies who don't want the train tracks.
The laboratory fees are very high. The orthodontist fees seem to be
higher also, but I'm not sure how that shakes out for them. It
certainly saves the orthodontist chair time.
Overall, I think there's less to them than meets the eye. The best
part of it is that the appliance is removed for eating and oral hygiene,
which is very nice.

Steve

Old October 31st 04, 11:06 PM
Sierraman

Sierraman wrote:

Speaking of Invisalign, I would really like to know? How are they

compared
to train tracks?

It's a very cool technology, but it's much less versatile in just what
kind of orthodontic problems it can address. It's best for mild to
moderate crowding, minor arch to arch discrepencies. It really can't be
used for children because it can't adjust for growth of the jaws. It
was designed for yuppies who don't want the train tracks.
The laboratory fees are very high. The orthodontist fees seem to be
higher also, but I'm not sure how that shakes out for them. It
certainly saves the orthodontist chair time.
Overall, I think there's less to them than meets the eye. The best
part of it is that the appliance is removed for eating and oral hygiene,
which is very nice.

Steve

Interesting thanks. I didn't know. My upper are perfect, but my lower have a
couple out of whack. I thought about Invisalign but train tracks would
probably be better.

thanks,

B-