SUPERGO - WARNING! Shipping method switched

Old April 21st 04, 07:21 PM
Bill

Default SUPERGO - WARNING! Shipping method switched

Just placed an order with SUPERGO.Com

Selected "UPS Two Day" shipping on the check out - 9.25 ( vs Ups Ground at
6.50)

When the order was finalized, the shipping method description was changed to
Ups Ground - but the shipping charges were still 9.25

The confirmation Email also indicated "Ground Shipping" - at 9.25

I've got screen shots of the "Submit Your Order" and "Order Summary" www
pages to prove the switch was made.

Buyers beware.

Old April 22nd 04, 01:07 PM
Snake

Bill,
Maybe it takes two days to get to you by Ground so what's the problem? If
it doesn't get there in 2 days, call Supergo...
Snake

Old April 22nd 04, 05:04 PM
Bill

what's the problem?

You can't charge for ups-two day and then deliver via ground.

The practice is illegal and dishonest.

Old April 22nd 04, 05:59 PM
John Bigboote

Bill:

Call their customer service and tell them what happened. I'm sure they'll
credit your card if you really were overcharged. Might even throw in
something to make all right in the world. I've dealt with them before, and
they're a solid company.

HTH,

-jb

--
John Bigboote
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems

Old April 22nd 04, 07:09 PM
Bill

Hi John,

Thanks for your input, but I can not agree.

Call their customer service and tell them what happened.

Still waiting for a response to email sent to their Customer Service.

I'm sure they'll credit your card if you really were overcharged.

Gotta wonder how many people have even noticed this switch being made - let
alone taken the time to document the offense by making screen-shots of the
offending WWW sales order pages.

Might even throw in something to make all right in the world.

Bribery? No sale.

Please just give me what I paid for.

I've dealt with them before, and they're a solid company.

We'll see, I thought I'd try Supergo after finally getting fed up with
PerformanceBike.com's SOP of charging my credit card on the date an order is
placed - a week or more before the items are actually shipped. And my LAST
PerformanceBike.com order was shipped via usps instead of Fedex - which I
KNOW I selected but can not prove - thus my caution in documenting the
shipment method on my first and probably LAST Supergo order.

"It's only wrong if you get caught", Right?

Bill

Old April 22nd 04, 07:15 PM
Paul Southworth

In article ,
Bill wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for your input, but I can not agree.

Call their customer service and tell them what happened.

Still waiting for a response to email sent to their Customer Service.

If you care about succeeding, don't waste your time with email.
Pick up the phone, and don't let them hang up til you're satisfied.
Otherwise you are wasting your time.

Old April 23rd 04, 04:44 AM
Bestest Handsander

"Bill" wrote in message
[...]

It's amazing how the vast majority of us deal with all these companies
without complaint for years. Then we get these Anger Posters who seem to
have problems with every company with whom they deal. No one is good
enough, and everyone is out to scam them. Makes you wonder just who is
screwing with whom.

Old April 23rd 04, 05:17 AM
Glhudson1

We'll see, I thought I'd try Supergo after finally getting fed up with
PerformanceBike

you do know that peformance owns supergo, so you are really ordering from the
same company.

gary
Old April 23rd 04, 04:30 PM
John Bigboote

"Glhudson1" wrote in message
We'll see, I thought I'd try Supergo after finally getting fed up with
PerformanceBike

you do know that peformance owns supergo, so you are really ordering from

the
same company.

Since when? I know Performance owns Nashbar, but I never heard anything
about Supergo.

-jb

Old April 23rd 04, 04:33 PM
Paul Southworth

In article , John Bigboote wrote:
"Glhudson1" wrote in message
We'll see, I thought I'd try Supergo after finally getting fed up with
PerformanceBike

you do know that peformance owns supergo, so you are really ordering from

the
same company.

Since when? I know Performance owns Nashbar, but I never heard anything
about Supergo.

Apparently true, whois data shows supergo.com is registered do:

Registrant:
Performance Inc (SUPERGO-DOM)
One Performance Way
Chapel Hill, NC 27514