Bend, Oregon, just some photos

Old September 9th 06, 10:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Per Löwdin

Default Bend, Oregon, just some photos

I photoshopped in the morning
http://happymtb.org/forum/read.php/1/467419

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Old September 9th 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
mike Kennedy

How did you like Newberry?

Mike

Old September 9th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Per Löwdin

How did you like Newberry?

Nice ride, emphasis was rather more on the experience of circling a vulcano
along the crater rim than on technical riding, though in ascent it was
pretty aerobic and the downhill was lightning fast.

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Old September 11th 06, 02:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Craig Brossman

Per Löwdin wrote:
I photoshopped in the morning
http://happymtb.org/forum/read.php/1/467419

Per
http://lowdin.nu

How is that the Bend is cloud-less in your pictures, here in Durango, it
has not stopped raining since before and after you guys have been here?

Hope you had better success in other areas of Colorado.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Old September 11th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Per Löwdin

How is that the Bend is cloud-less in your pictures, here in Durango, it
has not stopped raining since before and after you guys have been here?

Sorry about that. Promise, it is not our fault, we threw no spell or
anything like that.

Hope you had better success in other areas of Colorado.

We did a couple of rides around Crested Butte, the Monarch Crest (although
it was over cast and a thunder storm was coming in, got of the ridge just in
time), some rides above Frisco, and Winter Park. Lots of fun, then we went
up to Jackson Hole, before we ended our trip with a few days in Fruita and
some rides above Salt Lake City (Wasatch Crest).

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Old September 11th 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Craig Brossman" wrote in message
Per Löwdin wrote:
I photoshopped in the morning
http://happymtb.org/forum/read.php/1/467419

Per
http://lowdin.nu

How is that the Bend is cloud-less in your pictures, here in Durango, it
has not stopped raining since before and after you guys have been here?

as I found out riding near Delores on Labor Day weekend........well, rain on
the day I rode.

Gary (fun it wasn't)

Photos to encourage girls/ethnic minorities to unicycle. onewheeldave Unicycling 17 January 17th 05 05:49 PM
NAUCC Photos mgrant Unicycling 10 July 22nd 04 09:08 PM
BEND, OREGON - Looking for a really long ride steve deno Mountain Biking 9 May 26th 04 01:01 AM
Slow Joe FLA HPRA RACE PHOTOS Joe Keenan Recumbent Biking 2 March 8th 04 10:39 PM