[AD] Free web design

Old August 22nd 04, 07:04 AM
Richard Quick

Default [AD] Free web design

Hi,

I'm a freelance web designer (and mountain biker - but that's besides
the point) with over 7 years' commercial experience. I have worked
for various large companies including Nestle, Fidelity Investments,
Hipp, Pot Noodle, British Virgin Islands Tourist Board etc.

I would like to increase my monthly income, so in order to do this
I'm willing to design your website for free. In return the site will
need to be hosted with me for at least 2 years at a cost of =A310 mth.
The only other cost will be a =A310 charge to buy the website address
- ie mycompany.com or mycompany.co.uk.

What you will receive is a 3-5 page HTML based website that looks very
professional. No Frills, no Flash, Video or online shops.

The site will be individually designed for you. I don't use
templates or re-use designs. Some examples of my work which should
give you an idea of what you will get a

www.healthandsafetyexpress.com
www.informedparent.co.uk
www.sedgeman.co.uk

Before I start I need you to supply the text to me by email as well as
your logo, if you have one, and any photos you want used.

Let me know what sites you like, what type of design you're after etc
and I will supply you with a prototype design (as a jpeg). You can
then give me your feedback and let me know what you want changed. I
will then send you the revised design for your approval. Once you are
happy with the design I will turn it into an html based website.

You can either pay for the two years' hosting up front (=A3240) or set
up a direct debit.

The copyright and ownership of the design will be mine in the first
place. After two years the ownership of the design will pass to you
and you can host it elsewhere if you please.
If you are interested then email me at .

Old August 22nd 04, 07:58 AM
KakenBetaal

http://www.informedparent.co.uk/

...Interesting website regarding vaccinations. How do people fee
about this one

--
KakenBetaal
Old August 22nd 04, 12:18 PM
elyob

"KakenBetaal" wrote in
message ...

http://www.informedparent.co.uk/

..Interesting website regarding vaccinations. How do people feel
about this one?

I think it's just blantant spam, and nothing to do with cycling .. and
putting [AD] in the subject doesn't make it any less spammy.

If you want work, ask people who actively looking for it. Otherwise you just
sound desperate and inexperienced. 10p for a cup of tea?

Old August 22nd 04, 12:35 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , Richard Quick
') wrote:

I'm a freelance web designer ... Some examples of my work which should
give you an idea of what you will get a

www.healthandsafetyexpress.com
www.informedparent.co.uk

URL:http://valet.webthing.com/view=Asis/...url=http%3A%2F
2Fwww.informedparent.co.uk
2F&parser=Any&parseMode=web&resultsMode=normsrc

or URL:http://tinyurl.com/6os4q

We do so love competent professionals.

;; MS Windows: A thirty-two bit extension ... to a sixteen bit
;; patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a
;; four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that
;; can't stand one bit of competition -- anonymous

Old August 22nd 04, 09:01 PM
Simonb

Andy wrote:

Pot, kettle, black, calling.