Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

Old September 9th 05, 12:57 AM
Sunset Fanatic

Default TS Return? [was: Petition]

Jon Meinecke wrote:
"skip" wrote
"Mark Leuck" wrote
"Sunset Fanatic" wrote

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Looks like you've moved

Maybe 120 miles, as the crow flies, if the FRV in question is NW
Chicago and the 0003 still resides with its most recent owner of
record....

SS0003 has been reunited with its sibling SS0006 [1].

a titanium replica of the Sunset lowracer
just as soon as he can locate a reliable source for seat hemp.

I hear he's dropping hemp in favor of Astroturf....

I sold the Wishbone 20/20RT with Astroturf[TM] seat covering years ago.

[1] SS0006 has Hayes hydraulic disc brakes and a fine coat of light
purple/lavender paint.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 9th 05, 01:59 AM
Mark Leuck

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:41:16 -0500, "Jon Meinecke"
wrote:

"skip" wrote
"Mark Leuck" wrote
"Sunset Fanatic" wrote

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Looks like you've moved

Maybe 120 miles, as the crow flies, if the FRV in question is NW
Chicago and the 0003 still resides with its most recent owner of
record.

a titanium replica of the Sunset lowracer
just as soon as he can locate a reliable source for seat hemp.

I hear he's dropping hemp in favor of Astroturf.
Any word on the transparent aluminum fairing?

Jon Meinecke

Don't you mean aluminium? The transparent somewhat harder to lacate,
especially in low light conditions.

Indiana Mike

No he means transparent aluminum however since Scotty has yet to master
Macintosh programming or the ability to use a one button mouse it is being
delayed....

Old September 9th 05, 02:25 AM
skip

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

"Sunset Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...

$kip wrote:
"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

"Sunset Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Looks like you've moved

Mark, what I've been hearing is that Tom inherited a great deal of money
and real estate from a very distant, very rich conservative relative,
took
some time off, traveled around the country in his new motor home, then
built
a big house in Fox River Valley, married a fine looking trophy wife, and
enrolled in the Rush Limbaugh Institute of Conservative Studies where he
is
currently working toward a neo-con degree. But the really big news is
that
he is going into production on a titanium replica of the Sunset lowracer
just as soon as he can locate a reliable source for seat hemp.

$kip,

"Lowracer" should be capitalized when it follows "Sunset".

snip
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

I can't believe it. It's your first day back and you have already started
insisting that people capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized just
because that's the way you want it. I say it's Sunset lowracer just like
it's Ford truck. I'm not referring to the legal corporate trade marked name
or whatever.

$kip

p.s. - I thought I had it right about you inheriting money. Must have been
thinking about Ed and his money. Sorry about that. And yeah I know p.s.
should be capitalized.

Old September 9th 05, 07:45 AM

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:03:20 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:42:28 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]

We have already established that I am the most secure person on this
newsgroup. That is why I can leave any time I so choose and never look
back.

You have established that you are the least secure that's why all the
bs and bravado. Real secure people don't need to engage in such
childish behavior. Or real men for that matter.

I ALWAYS had some content to my posts, but I do admit it is hard to add
content when someone like you posts nothing but tripe and nonsense.

Pot calling kettle, pot calling kettle. What does your reply have to
do with my comment? Nothing, just evasion of the facts.

snip

I say some interesting and perhaps controversial things about newsgroups
and
I get nothing but an idiot response. JimXXX seems unusually stupid even by
ARBR standards.

That was interesting? Maybe to a moron without a clue. Otherwise, it
was mere self-aggrandizement and blather.

There are some ideas in my paragraph above that we could discuss, but you do
not have the brains to do it. Name calling is never an adequate response. In
fact, you illustrate to perfection what I am complaining about. In as much
as your contributions have become nothing but aimless banter (albeit
unpleasant), I leave you to yourself.

There is mere triteness, eddieboy. Run. Also expected behavior.

jim

Old September 9th 05, 12:13 PM
Al Luminium

I ALWAYS had some content to my posts, but I do admit it is hard to add
content when someone like you posts nothing but tripe and nonsense.

Is that because you use a tripewriter?

Old September 9th 05, 12:54 PM
Jon Meinecke

"Sunset Fanatic" wrote

SS0003 has been reunited with its sibling SS0006 [1].

Going for the inside straight? %^)

[1] SS0006 has Hayes hydraulic disc brakes and a fine coat of light
purple/lavender paint.

My BikeE is purple, my Tour Easy is red, my Volae is silver.
Apologies to Cicely Tyson...

Jon Meinecke

Old September 9th 05, 02:22 PM
Edward Dolan

$kip wrote:
"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

[...]

Ed Dolan is as poor as a church mouse and has been all of his life. That is
because I refused ever to work. I have always considered work beneath me.
Laziness is my chief virture and my chief claim to fame. Hells Bells, if you
can't come into this world with a silver spoon in your mouth, you might as
well stay out of it. Work is for workers - leisure is for Great Ones like
myself. I need it so I can listen to the music of Beethoven full time and
otherwise contemplate my navel, thereby discovering the ultimate mysteries
of the universe.

I have never understood why people who are more or less working at a job
full time are not all filthy rich. Maybe it is because they have a wife and
children to support, but I do not believe Tom Sherman is married. He also
does not have very many recumbents. The question arises at this point, what
is he spending all of his hard earned salary on? We here on ARBR need to
know.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 9th 05, 04:46 PM
Jeff Grippe

I've changed my mind. Ed should go. He claims to want to leave anyway and he
doesn't have anything to say that we haven't heard before. The entertainment
value of his posts (for me) has worn off. Time for Ed to move on.

Old September 9th 05, 05:00 PM
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
I've changed my mind. Ed should go. He claims to want to leave anyway and
he doesn't have anything to say that we haven't heard before. The
entertainment value of his posts (for me) has worn off. Time for Ed to
move on.

There is no way in this world that a smart ass New York Jew can ever brook
opposition. I have shown his morals to be despicable. He believes abortion
is fine and dandy and he also believes that it is fine and dandy to f***
everyone at the drop of a hat. I am honored to be on his undesirable list.
That is ever the destiny of Great Saints like myself.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. I should strive for originalty with idiots? Give me a break!