Gluele4ss tire patches

Old October 28th 16, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Gluele4ss tire patches

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 2:28:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:
We let the militia out. Incroyable. http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/us/ore...ndy-acquittal/

-- Jay Beattie.

I can't understand this. There isn't any doubt these people were at the federal office, with guns, holding it captive and preventing the employees from working. I'm sure they have video of most of these people bragging about being there. How is taking over a federal office not a violation of the law? If I went downtown with a gun and took over the post office, I am sure I would be convicted of at least trespassing if not some other dangerous violation. Proves the justice system, courts, in this country is really fu--ed up.

Jury nullification is real. Stick it to the man! (at least until jurors get a taste of chaos themselves -- then its "law and order!").

I don't get the bit about standing up for ranchers. It's a fu***** business, not a religion. Why should ranchers get free access to public lands? Do we get a break on hamburgers? Plus, if the feds don't own the land, then the tribes do. If we're giving the land away, I want some. Put in a vacation home -- and I want a pony, too.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old October 29th 16, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 10/28/2016 5:28 PM, wrote:
We let the militia out. Incroyable.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/us/ore...ndy-acquittal/

-- Jay Beattie.

I can't understand this. There isn't any doubt these people were at the federal office, with guns, holding it captive and preventing the employees from working. I'm sure they have video of most of these people bragging about being there. How is taking over a federal office not a violation of the law? If I went downtown with a gun and took over the post office, I am sure I would be convicted of at least trespassing if not some other dangerous violation. Proves the justice system, courts, in this country is really fu--ed up.

I'm sure that a lot of "good old boys" were found innocent of lynching
in the deep south, probably for very similar reasons.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 29th 16, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 4:00:06 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/28/2016 5:28 PM, wrote:
We let the militia out. Incroyable.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/us/ore...ndy-acquittal/

-- Jay Beattie.

I can't understand this. There isn't any doubt these people were at the federal office, with guns, holding it captive and preventing the employees from working. I'm sure they have video of most of these people bragging about being there. How is taking over a federal office not a violation of the law? If I went downtown with a gun and took over the post office, I am sure I would be convicted of at least trespassing if not some other dangerous violation. Proves the justice system, courts, in this country is really fu--ed up.

I'm sure that a lot of "good old boys" were found innocent of lynching
in the deep south, probably for very similar reasons.

Yah, the black lives matter guys have already made that point -- outside my office this afternoon. I'm close to the federal court house. I'm not sure its an apt comparison either. I think it is symptomatic of the same "**** in your boots" attitude that brought us Donald Trump. Burn it down! Oh crap, where am I going to sleep? More than ever in my lifetime, people are willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces." Rational discourse is a thing of the past.

-- Jay Beattie
Old October 29th 16, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Atkin stood on his porch while his dog Shadow barked in the rain.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...028-story.html

The resonance of the acquittal was felt deeply both in the courtroom and across the country, in part because of the drama in the courtroom itself — Ammon Bundy’s other attorney, Marcus Mumford, was tackled by bailiffs and blasted with a stun gun when he stood to demand an explanation for why his client wasn’t being freed immediately.

Subtle humor.

I guess Atkin wants to go back to Global Recession brought on Bush mismanagement n Iraq war losses ?

People quoted say” I doahn support gun violence” then go on at length telling us how they support gun violence.

One of the commonalities with Trump

We would compare the auto group vs the bicycle group.

Our election is more violent.