Installing a chain

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 26th 18, 10:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tanguy Ortolo

Default Installing a chain

Hello,

With my previous thread about chain lubrication, I realized that I have
always had some trouble installing a chain. It is not really difficult,
but several issues complicate the procedu the crankcase makes it hard
to position the chain around the ring, and the final assembly is done
under tension from the derailleur.

Perhaps there are some tricks to ease the procedure?

--
Tanguy