W.T.B. Used Dura Ace 175mm. crankset

Old August 31st 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Alan Lukka

Default W.T.B. Used Dura Ace 175mm. crankset

I am looking for a used Dura Ace 10 speed 175 mm. crankset. Must be in good
condition. I could also trade a set of Dura Ace 10 spd. 180mm. crankset for
175's.

-alan

Old August 31st 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

Alan Lukka wrote:
I am looking for a used Dura Ace 10 speed 175 mm. crankset. Must be in good
condition. I could also trade a set of Dura Ace 10 spd. 180mm. crankset for
175's.

-alan

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shimano-DURA-ACE...QQcmdZViewItem

And I didn't look past the first 3 items of the 36 listed.

Old August 31st 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:
Alan Lukka wrote:
I am looking for a used Dura Ace 10 speed 175 mm. crankset. Must be in good
condition. I could also trade a set of Dura Ace 10 spd. 180mm. crankset for
175's.

-alan

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shimano-DURA-ACE...QQcmdZViewItem

And I didn't look past the first 3 items of the 36 listed.

The biggest reason to come to RBR is to avoid eBay dude. Sometimes its
not worth it to fart around bidding, or using a snipe program or
whatever. I like the smaller community here. Ten years of this and
you feel like you can trust the regulars.

Old September 2nd 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Alan Lukka wrote:
I am looking for a used Dura Ace 10 speed 175 mm. crankset. Must be in good
condition. I could also trade a set of Dura Ace 10 spd. 180mm. crankset for
175's.

-alan

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shimano-DURA-ACE...QQcmdZViewItem

And I didn't look past the first 3 items of the 36 listed.

The biggest reason to come to RBR is to avoid eBay dude. Sometimes its
not worth it to fart around bidding, or using a snipe program or
whatever. I like the smaller community here. Ten years of this and
you feel like you can trust the regulars.

Just trying to help him out................dude