My Apologies

Old March 20th 07, 05:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers[_2_]

Default My Apologies

As many of you may be aware, my name is not Bob Rogers. I cannot post my real
name, because I want to protect my wife and children who are innocent. I have
been a very bad man over the past few years. I have created a lot of angst
amoung you with my childish and foolish games. I have caused harm to many
people with my unlawful use of the internet. I have been misguided by my emotions
and by my addictions. I've lost track of the things that are important to
me and most importantly, I have lost touch with the Lord.

I want to personally apologize to every person I have done this too. Renewing
my faith in the Lord has brought light to my eyes. I have enrolled in an addiction
treatment program and my wife has decided to stay with me through this challenging
period I face. I truly hope that you will accept my apologies as the Lord
has done and forgive my sins.

JD, I was very wrong. I know that you are a kind loving Father and that although
you were apart from your daughter, you have been doing everything possible
for her. The hurtful things I have said will take a long time for you to forget,
but I hope that with the help of the Lord we can all get over this.

Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of that.
Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big scare.
I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to have
to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It was
wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for the
Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.

To everyone else on A.M-B, I hope that you will give me the opportunity to
become a good contributer to this group. I have a long recovery ahead, but
with the Lord's help and your forgiveness I can be a friend to all.

May the Lord bless you.

Bob Rogers

Old March 20th 07, 11:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default The only good mountain biker is an EX-mountain biker. (was My Apologies)

On 20 Mar 2007 05:10:51 +0100, "Bob Rogers"
wrote:

[...]

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 20th 07, 01:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
The real Duty-Honor-Country

On Mar 19, 11:10 pm, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
[...]

That's funny because my wife and children are innocent too and yet
about a week ago you posted my unlisted phone number in another group
and info about my children.

Old March 20th 07, 01:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
The real Duty-Honor-Country

On Mar 19, 11:10 pm, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
snip same old, same old

May the Lord bless you.

Bob Rogers

Again? I love the part about losing the wife and kids last time since
it never happend.

From: (Bob Rogers)
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Subject: Apology to the group from Bob Rogers
Date: 25 Jun 2002 07:37:10 -0700

Dear All,

I would like to apologize for my recent misdeeds. I have just
finished my second week in an Alcohol Abuse Recovery Program. I am to
the point in my recovery where I need to apologize to the people that
I have hurt.

I offer no excuses for my actions, only an explanation of the
circumstances. I am not asking for forgivness or acceptance into
A.M-B. I have no right. I have lost much this year: house, cars,
drivers license, wife and kids who have moved out of state.

Yet I have much to be thankful for as I am on the road to sobriety.

I am sure you will all have a good laugh at my expense. Rightfully so.
I deserve all the ridicule I will get.

Again, I am not asking for your sympathy ar acceptance into this
group. I do not plan to ever participate again. Your ridicule is
enough for me.

Happy cycling.

Old March 20th 07, 02:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Bob Rogers wrote:
Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of that.
Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big scare.
I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to have
to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It was
wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for the
Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.

I don't believe a stinking word of it. F*ck off and go to hell. Better
yet, I hope your liver fails.

By the way "Bob", how's that PNW Boy Scout troop working out for you?

Uh oh. Did I make a boo boo?

Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.

And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.

Your world is about to change "Bob". There's not enough repenting in
the world that's going to fix the huge mistake you made.

I'm sure JD is going to enjoy the money he will get from taking your
sorry ass to court.

Mwhahahahaha!

And now for the MTB content...

I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 20th 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Mar 19, 10:10 pm, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
[...]

First, I'm always extremely skeptical when I hear something like
this. Jailhouse conversions are a dime a dozen. Did your AA sponsor
require this? Your parole officer? Your criminal defense attorney or
pre-sentence investigator? What is your real motive? Why would you
spend years shamefully attacking my friends and their families,
begging for a bullet, or at least a good ass-kicking, then all of a
sudden you get religion and it's all sposed to be OK? Only a sub-
human goes after a man's family.

God forgives. People even forgive sometimes. But the consequences of
what you did, and the punishments you so richly deserve, will not go
away with nice-sounding and maybe even sincere words. They have to be
paid for. You can be sincerely sorry that you stole some money, but
you still have to do the time. But I'm sure you know that.

Time will tell.

CDB

Old March 20th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
The real Duty-Honor-Country

On Mar 20, 11:28 am, "Paladin" wrote:
[...]

His motive is the same as all those dudes on Dateline when they get
caught, it's to try and save his own ass, nothing more.

I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
information is their business.

Old March 20th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Paladin wrote:

[...]

He's been caught. Real name, logistics, occupation, employer, kids,
wife, scout troop, and much more. Paybacks are a bitch. He's trying to
ease the load that's about to fall on his head. Doesn't work with me.

Now to find a lawyer. The way I see it, I was turned down for a very
lucrative job back east because of his postings. That's gotta be worth
something. Yes, it's documented.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 20th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

a-yup. Anyone can make amends, it's LIVING them that counts.

Apologies Vincent Wilcox UK 1 May 27th 05 06:32 PM
Apologies to group NBC dgk General 11 November 16th 04 02:55 AM
Apologies! Adrian B Australia 6 January 28th 04 11:42 PM
Apologies Just zis Guy, you know? UK 10 September 3rd 03 03:04 PM