Steve Gartin goat partner Chas Clements

Old March 30th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Steve Gartin goat partner Chas Clements

LOL, I see Steve Gartin is terrified of TKD, of which he was
threatened if he posted again he'd have to fight a TKD knife fighter.

But Chas, the old goat partner of Steve Gartin, is free to post,
because he actually admitted to Chos that he cannot fight, and doesn't
know how to spar.

So he is free to post, and continues to do so.

BUt I love their websites so much they make me laugh.

http://www.kuntaosilat.com/

www.chasclements.net

Boy, the group is almost boring without Steve Gartin.... I simply
don't post anymore because Chos have dominated and mitigated the
Gracies JJ, which was all scam in the first place. I'm a little
surprised by Chuck Norris stating they were very superior fighters.
But Chuck wasn't a grappler.

I for one think that Chos TKD fighting quality has sunken, but I'm not
seeing the secret black belt Cho society of which only special people
are invited to that class.. Oh well, I can't stand these prehistoric
Koreans with their overzealous campaign to take over the world and
mold the world to their image because they are terrified of any
diversity and alternate truths. Bruce Lee teachings did me great!!

www.bruceleefoundation.com

Old March 30th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Mark Goldberg

LIBERATOR wrote:

.... I'm a little
surprised by Chuck Norris stating they were very superior fighters.
But Chuck wasn't a grappler.

He has a brain, and you don't.
Well, not one that works, anyway.

Bruce Lee teachings did me great!!

You got out in a mere few months from your latest forced
hospitalization... that's the real secret

Mark
Old March 30th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Mar 30, 2:38 pm, Mark Goldberg wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

... I'm a little

surprised by Chuck Norris stating they were very superior fighters.
But Chuck wasn't a grappler.

He has a brain, and you don't.
Well, not one that works, anyway.

Bruce Lee teachings did me great!!

You got out in a mere few months from your latest forced
hospitalization... that's the real secret

Mark

Marky, you're worse than Gartin and Clements. Still to this day we
have no pictures of you fighting, no videos of you fighting, no
website for you, you're only a troller here to pretend.

You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
biking sport.

Old March 31st 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Mark Goldberg

LIBERATOR wrote:

You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
biking sport.

I know... you don't take your meds
That.... I know

Mark
Old April 3rd 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Mar 30, 7:11 pm, Mark Goldberg wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
biking sport.

I know... you don't take your meds
That.... I know

Mark

Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew homo.

Old April 3rd 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Chas

"LIBERATOR" wrote
You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
biking sport.

I know... you don't take your meds
That.... I know

Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew homo.

Geez; Libby- ease up, buddy.
Fun's fun, and all that- no need to get snotty.

Chas

Old April 3rd 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Apr 3, 1:56 pm, "Chas" wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote

You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
biking sport.
I know... you don't take your meds
That.... I know

Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew homo.

Geez; Libby- ease up, buddy.
Fun's fun, and all that- no need to get snotty.

Chas

I'm not snotty. He called me a homo years back.

Tell Gartin I give him permission to post. Chos won't have him beat up
if I give him permission.

Old April 3rd 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Chas

"LIBERATOR" wrote
Tell Gartin I give him permission to post. Chos won't have him beat up
if I give him permission.

He's a historical artifact- haven't spoken with him for almost two years. He
moved out-of-state about four years ago.
Time flies in the rubber-room, buddy- your meds, no doubt.

Chas

Looking for partner: SF to SD M Jared Finder Rides 0 September 5th 06 08:13 AM
Got a new biking partner. freightgod Mountain Biking 2 July 30th 05 09:44 PM
Partner for Ride howard2013 Rides 2 September 23rd 04 03:00 AM
New training partner.... nashy_88 Australia 1 September 6th 04 09:48 AM
Chas Roberts in Croydon Kenneth Clements UK 17 September 30th 03 05:02 PM