Cell Bikes

Old July 29th 11, 07:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Chris Taylor[_3_]

Default Cell Bikes

Well how do cell bikes operate they seam to know nothing about bikes
I asked them what the frame size was on there Mallet 2 fixie bike was,
and they gave me the price.
I again asked them the size "eg is the frame a 57cm square or 55cm square
what is the seat tube and top tube length?"

there reply
"Hello.
I have no idea what you are talking about nor do I know what bike you
are on about can I make that any more simple."
Old July 29th 11, 08:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

Chris Taylor wrote:
Well how do cell bikes operate they seam to know nothing about bikes
I asked them what the frame size was on there Mallet 2 fixie bike was,
and they gave me the price.
I again asked them the size "eg is the frame a 57cm square or 55cm square
what is the seat tube and top tube length?"

there reply
"Hello.
I have no idea what you are talking about nor do I know what bike you
are on about can I make that any more simple."

out of stock anyway.

Cell Bikes Australia- what are the bikes like [email protected] Techniques 9 August 23rd 07 03:43 AM
FA: Neoprene Cell Phone Pouch/Case (great fit for bikes) Stevie Marketplace 0 June 26th 07 12:06 AM
A new cell phone experience [email protected] General 34 March 4th 07 11:51 AM
cell bikes microsnot Australia 3 June 13th 06 11:16 AM
Cell Phone [email protected] General 2 April 29th 05 12:56 PM