Tour de France race bible

Old July 11th 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marius Flage

Default Tour de France race bible

Hi there!

I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

- Marius
Old July 11th 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Gringioni[_2_]

"Marius Flage" wrote in message
. ..
: Hi there!
:
: I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
: reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
: anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

Yes.

Old July 11th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss[_6_]

Fred Gringioni wrote:
"Marius Flage" wrote in message
. ..
: Hi there!
:
: I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
: reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
: anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

Yes.

I keep mine in my suitcase of courage.
Old July 11th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marius Flage

On 07/11/2010 08:19 PM, Fred Gringioni wrote:

Yes.

Helpful. I guess usenet's really dead.

- Marius

Old July 11th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
drmofe

On Jul 12, 6:05*am, Marius Flage wrote:
Hi there!

I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

- Marius

Old or New Testament?
Old July 11th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Jul 11, 8:19*pm, "Fred Gringioni"
wrote:
"Marius Flage" wrote in message

. ..
: Hi there!
:
: I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
: reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
: anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

Yes.

Based on previous discussions, it's my understanding
that team mechanics sell slightly used copies on ebay,
cash only so Jeff Novitsky can't trace them.

Fredmaster Ben
Old July 12th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 11, 2:05*pm, Marius Flage wrote:
Hi there!

I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

- Marius

Sorry, left mine in France.
Old July 12th 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

On Jul 12, 7:45*am, "K. Fred Gauss" wrote:
Fred Gringioni wrote:
"Marius Flage" wrote in message
: Hi there!
:
: I've heard lots of talk about this "race bible" that all teams, riders,
: reporters and pretty much everyone associated with the tour uses. Does
: anyone in here have a copy of that or know how to get hold of it?

Yes.

I keep mine in my suitcase of courage.

right next to the hurtlocker
Old July 12th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Marius Flage wrote:

On 07/11/2010 08:19 PM, Fred Gringioni wrote:

Yes.

Helpful. I guess usenet's really dead.

One of us is.

--