Good day for Rabobank

Old March 12th 05, 07:24 PM
Robert Chung

Default Good day for Rabobank

Freire at Tirreno-Adriatico (3rd stage in a row), Posthuma at Paris-Nice.

Posthuma and Ludewig crested the final climb together but Ludewig couldn't
stay on Posthuma's wheel on the descent: Posthuma was cookin'. How hot was
he? Posthuma took a turn a bit too fast and went off the
road--fortunately, at a wide spot. That enabled Ludewig to catch up, so
Posthuma dropped him again.

Old March 12th 05, 07:38 PM
MagillaGorilla

Robert Chung wrote:

Freire at Tirreno-Adriatico (3rd stage in a row), Posthuma at Paris-Nice.

Posthuma and Ludewig crested the final climb together but Ludewig couldn't
stay on Posthuma's wheel on the descent: Posthuma was cookin'. How hot was
he? Posthuma took a turn a bit too fast and went off the
road--fortunately, at a wide spot. That enabled Ludewig to catch up, so
Posthuma dropped him again.

Davide Rebellin doesn't think Rabobank ever had a good day.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old March 12th 05, 07:42 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:24:55 +0100, Robert Chung wrote:
Posthuma took a turn a bit too fast and went off the road --
fortunately, at a wide spot. That enabled Ludewig to catch up,
so Posthuma dropped him again.

Yes it was impressive. In fact, Ludewig never *quite* caught him. When
they turned left onto the flat, Posthuma still had about 30 m, and it
only grew from there.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old March 12th 05, 07:45 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:38:11 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Davide Rebellin doesn't think Rabobank ever had a good day.

Har har.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old March 12th 05, 10:40 PM
Jesse T

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:24:55 +0100, Robert Chung wrote:
Posthuma took a turn a bit too fast and went off the road --
fortunately, at a wide spot. That enabled Ludewig to catch up,
so Posthuma dropped him again.

Yes it was impressive. In fact, Ludewig never *quite* caught him. When
they turned left onto the flat, Posthuma still had about 30 m, and it
only grew from there.

I want to see. But I guess beggers can't be too greedy around these
parts... Especially when you are depending on the kindness of
strangers.
Old March 12th 05, 11:29 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Jesse T wrote:
I want to see.

I guess nobody recorded it today, because they were busy doing stuff.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old March 13th 05, 02:57 AM
Jesse T

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Jesse T wrote:
I want to see.

I guess nobody recorded it today, because they were busy doing stuff.

That's what I guessed too. I also had to make sure it wasn't my
providor...

Speaking of doing stuff, I shoveled snow for 3 hours today. Our snow
banks are 8 feet tall in front of the house, and it's March. This is
turning out to be a crazy winter. Not a lot of bike riding going on
around here right now, so I have been living vicariously through
Sporza...
Old March 13th 05, 07:05 PM
Jenko

Jesse T wrote:

I want to see. But I guess beggers can't be too greedy around these
parts... Especially when you are depending on the kindness of
strangers.

Guys known as lemond, xOOm, pilu, radeon, mayrhye and mingafora are kind enough
to share their recordings in the emule network.

Jenko
Old March 14th 05, 02:15 AM
Jesse T

Jenko wrote:

Guys known as lemond, xOOm, pilu, radeon, mayrhye and mingafora are kind
enough to share their recordings in the emule network.

Jenko

I forgot all about emule. I got the Giro Lombardia last year from
mayrhye, it only took a week or two to pull down... That's what's been
so nice about Mr. Raket, once everything is up, it's ten minutes to
assemble a race. And, that a search for Paris Nice on emule gets you
"Paris Hilton blow job (really nice).mpeg". At least on a.b.m.s I can
dodge that if I want to.

This will teach Ed to start posting a stage race. Do something once,
it's a gift, twice and it's an expectation?

I saw Mr. Raket put up Stage 7 of Paris Nice today, but my server is
missing rars 4-9. Was anybody else able to get those rars on their
provider?

Good bike advice for newbie Pavlov. Mountain Biking 9 October 6th 04 06:24 PM
Good days and bad days biking Badger_South General 2 September 3rd 04 06:04 PM
The good old days DaveB Australia 26 August 9th 04 10:41 AM
Recommendation for a Good Clincher Tire Dave Thompson Techniques 52 March 28th 04 09:08 PM